JUST RELEASED- Late Fall Room Offer!!!

mammaminnie

Just released by Disney this morning:

Save up to 30% on rooms at select Disney Resort hotels, valid for stays most nights October 4 through November 25, and November 29 through December 23, 2014. Book by October 3, 2014. Add tickets and dining to make it the perfect package!

Save 15% at a Value Resort
Save 20% at a Moderate Resort
Save 30% at a Deluxe or Deluxe Villa Resort

This offer must be booked by October 3rd. The number of rooms available with this discount is limited, so book soon to take advantage of the savings!

Exclusions:
Art of Animation (Little Mermaid/ standard rooms), The Villas at Disney's Grand Floridian Resort and Spa, Bay Lake Tower, campsites, 3 bedroom villas.

Disnee4Me

Yes, but beware that they only offer discounts to fill rooms. If enough people reserve rooms then no discount is going to be given or a small discount. You should wait.
But I have Disney $$$ that will start dropping off in December 2014. although if I understand correctly I can transfer them to the Disney debit card and that is valid for a whole year, correct?

Upvote 0

PrincessNelly_NJ

But I have Disney $$$ that will start dropping off in December 2014. although if I understand correctly I can transfer them to the Disney debit card and that is valid for a whole year, correct?
Idk about the Disney Debit Card. But where are you planning on staying?
If that hotel typically gets discount then you may be in luck.
I would go ahead and book it then. Don't want to lose the Disney $$$. You can always switch hotels if yours wasn't available for a discount.

Upvote 0

Disnee4Me

Idk about the Disney Debit Card. But where are you planning on staying?
If that hotel typically gets discount then you may be in luck.
I would go ahead and book it then. Don't want to lose the Disney $$$. You can always switch hotels if yours wasn't available for a discount.
POR --- DH loves it there. We went from staying off property to booking at the AS several times, then POP and finally POR. He always felt it was too expensive to stay on property but after I booked it the first time, he was hooked.

Upvote 0

PrincessNelly_NJ

POR --- DH loves it there. We went from staying off property to booking at the AS several times, then POP and finally POR. He always felt it was too expensive to stay on property but after I booked it the first time, he was hooked.
POR got left out of free dining but it did it a room discount. So you might be okay reserving early.

Upvote 0

Wildflower

If you are referring to Disney Rewards Redemption Card....then that is correct. :greedy: AND you can have more than one DRRC at a time, and reload more onto it if you accrue more before you go....

Upvote 0

Disnee4Me

If you are referring to Disney Rewards Redemption Card....then that is correct. :greedy: AND you can have more than one DRRC at a time, and reload more onto it if you accrue more before you go....
Thanks. We were going to go THIS year, but LAST year just before Christmas my DH ended up in NYU with a ruptured brain aneurysm, so we are earning more Disney $$$ paying down the medical bills.

Upvote 0

Wildflower

Thanks. We were going to go THIS year, but LAST year just before Christmas my DH ended up in NYU with a ruptured brain aneurysm, so we are earning more Disney $$$ paying down the medical bills.
Jeez, that's awful. Hope he's ok now!?! And hopefully you have a much better Christmas this year, especially with a trip to look forward to. :) As an aside, if you're good about money, I've taken to charging everything I can to mine...slating it off the checkbook **so there's no monkeying around that money is there** and paying it all off (or at least that stuff) every month...we too have had our share of "surprise" bills that get paid down a little slower. The rewards can add up pretty quickly!

Upvote 0

Wildflower

The other thing to note is if you're booking room only and not a package, you only have to put a deposit down when you book. So you could use the DRRD on the front end or save them for when you check in and the balance is due...sorta depends on your personal cash flow. (you probably already know this having been but...)

Upvote 0

Disnee4Me

Jeez, that's awful. Hope he's ok now!?! And hopefully you have a much better Christmas this year, especially with a trip to look forward to. :) As an aside, if you're good about money, I've taken to charging everything I can to mine...slating it off the checkbook **so there's no monkeying around that money is there** and paying it all off (or at least that stuff) every month...we too have had our share of "surprise" bills that get paid down a little slower. The rewards can add up pretty quickly!
Thanks he is doing much better ... and in fact have we have his final visit with the M.D. at NYU next week ... perhaps a trip to the BIG Disney Store is in order while we are in NYC. I am also building up a lot of Discover $$$, which I will then convert into Disney Gift Cards. We currently have $1700 on the card, $900 in gift cards and $400+ on Discover. My goal is four free tickets and free resort.

Upvote 0

Wildflower

Thanks he is doing much better ... and in fact have we have his final visit with the M.D. at NYU next week ... perhaps a trip to the BIG Disney Store is in order while we are in NYC. I am also building up a lot of Discover $$$, which I will then convert into Disney Gift Cards. We currently have $1700 on the card, $900 in gift cards and $400+ on Discover. My goal is four free tickets and free resort.
Nice!!! you win....lol. Fingers crossed for you that he gets an all clear and happy hunting if you hit Disney-Mecca!

FWIW if you haven't seen this link (sorry if it's on this thread and I missed it), it gives at least a general idea of when they typically release rates...rack and discount (obviously totally varies depending on occupancy/need as noted above but gives you a general idea of when to start paying close attention): http://www.mousesavers.com/historical-information-on-walt-disney-world-resort-discounts/

Upvote 0

Disnee4Me

Nice!!! you win....lol. Fingers crossed for you that he gets an all clear and happy hunting if you hit Disney-Mecca!

FWIW if you haven't seen this link (sorry if it's on this thread and I missed it), it gives at least a general idea of when they typically release rates...rack and discount (obviously totally varies depending on occupancy/need as noted above but gives you a general idea of when to start paying close attention): http://www.mousesavers.com/historical-information-on-walt-disney-world-resort-discounts/
Thanks. I booked marked the page.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom