WDW KENNELS

Hakunamatata

Le Meh
Premium Member
Shotgun about 10# and a terrier & lab mixed 45#.
Big dogs I shy away from boarding. I had a lab that I used to board and even with the preventative shots he would always come home with kennel cough. My parents mini poms usually would not have a problem. I'm not sure if this was somehow tied to how active they could be in the kennels or just tendency of the breed I've heard good things about the current place.

tritonpwrd

We use best friends kennel all of the time and our dogs love it. It's actually cheaper than the kennel back home and you could visit your dog's whenever you want.

JIMINYCR

We used it to kennel my DW service dog when we visited AK. My DW decided she didnt want to bring her out in the more extreme heat of AK knowing there would be limited A/C to cool her off and we also didnt want her presence bothering any of the animals. Being a service dog we requested she have private kenneling with no contact with other dogs. When we returned for her she was happy, did not appear stressed, and we were satisfied with the care she received. The cost was not extreme and it was worth it knowing she would be safe and well cared for. We would use this service again in the future.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom