Trip Report Doing it Live One Last Time! It's Our "Let's Try Some New Things" Summer Adventure to Disney World

Since its already after nine and we are getting up at 2:45 for our drive from the Lehigh Valley to the Philadelphia airport, I figured I'd get the beginning details of our trip posted.

Our flight is scheduled for 6:50 am arriving in Orlando at 9:20. Ive been looking all week on the SWA site, and it has shown this flight arriving early each morning this week!

Our first resort is AKL. We plan on dropping off the kid's carry on bags at bell services, trying to check-in, then heading straight to the MK. We have FP+ for Peter Pan at 12:30, followed by lunch at the Plaza at 1. After lunch, we have FP+ for SDMT and Space Mountain. Crystal and I were able to ride the mine train twice during the 24 hours in May, but that was an adults only trip (really wish I had done a live TR for that trip), so this will be a first for Brayden and Madelyn.

We have a week long stay planned at AKL before moving to GF for a week and finishing up a relaxing resort only stay at YC. We never just did resort only activities in WDW, so this will be a first for us.

Other firsts this trip will be both water parks, La Nouba, and Harambe Nights. We also have The Frozen activities planned in HS.

We are trying a few new restaurants as well. As I stated in the countdown thread, we have no plans on a trip to WDW or DL anytime soon. We really want to see and do many of the things we always talk about, but somehow never end up doing.

Have a good night everyone, and I'll be posting as time allows in the morning. Really excited for this trip!

Longers

Had been looking out for this trip report knowing you were due to be there soon. Hope you all have an amazing time (I am so jealous, nearly at double digits before I go) and even though you say that's it I think the urge will pull you back! Every year we say next year we need to do something else and every year we book! I think the cost will be what eventually stops us as it costs so much to visit from the UK and stay in Disney.
We will see.......
Loving all the pictures makes me feel a little less home sick
I will be following along. Looking forward to hearing all about your new Disney memories. Have fun

coachwnh

Original Poster
Good morning everyone. I have a quick help question to start the day. Ive been downloading a few memory maker photos, but when I try to post them there is an error stating its too big. Can someone give advice on how to fix this?

Thanks

Ill be updating our day at HS soon. Planning on spending the entire day there. Something we rarely do in any park!

coachwnh

Original Poster
We are here

image.jpg

RickP330

Coach,
We are Kindred Spirits indeed. When I stumbled on this thread I was going to ask you to have a Tusker for me, but you beat me too it!! Have another one on the balcony tonight for me and say hello to the Red River Hogs. Those are my DD's favorite. She goes nuts every time she sees those things!! We will be there in three weeks, but not staying at AK this time. I did PTR I'll tag you. Enjoy and thank you for taking us along. You write a true quality report on the go. Thank you again, enjoy!!!
RP

coachwnh

Original Poster
Coach,
We are Kindred Spirits indeed. When I stumbled on this thread I was going to ask you to have a Tusker for me, but you beat me too it!! Have another one on the balcony tonight for me and say hello to the Red River Hogs. Those are my DD's favorite. She goes nuts every time she sees those things!! We will be there in three weeks, but not staying at AK this time. I did PTR I'll tag you. Enjoy and thank you for taking us along. You write a true quality report on the go. Thank you again, enjoy!!!
RP
Thanks!! Will do and will do :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom