Memory Maker Photos too big to post in magic threads?

coachwnh

Original Poster
Im trying to upload from my iPhotos pictures I downloaded from memory maker. gives an error message saying the image is too big. how can i fix so i can post?

thanks

G00fyDad

Maybe upload the photo to Flickr and then copy the image back to your PC? I'm not sure other than using Paint Shop Pro or Photoshop. I think ACDSEE can do it as well.

I think Microsoft Paint can do this if you choose "resize" and click on "pixels". You can change the pixel size to 800 x 400 or lower.

coachwnh

Original Poster
Maybe upload the photo to Flickr and then copy the image back to your PC? I'm not sure other than using Paint Shop Pro or Photoshop. I think ACDSEE can do it as well.

I think Microsoft Paint can do this if you choose "resize" and click on "pixels". You can change the pixel size to 800 x 400 or lower.
Thanks. Ill try Flickr first. I have an acct there, but didn't like the changes, so stopped using it a few months back

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Im trying to upload from my iPhotos pictures I downloaded from memory maker. gives an error message saying the image is too big. how can i fix so i can post?

thanks
You should be able to attach them here without a problem. Do you know how big they are?

coachwnh

Original Poster
You should be able to attach them here without a problem. Do you know how big they are?
Home now and still can't upload any pics from memory makes or from my camera. I've even edited by making them smaller (which really ruins the images themselves) and they all give the same error message saying the image is too large for the server to process. what does that mean? Thanks Coach

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Home now and still can't upload any pics from memory makes or from my camera. I've even edited by making them smaller (which really ruins the images themselves) and they all give the same error message saying the image is too large for the server to process. what does that mean? Thanks Coach
Can you send me one of the photos? Details are in a private message. Thanks.

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Thanks for sending in the samples. Please try again now and it will work.

Tiggerish

Resident Redhead
Premium Member

I've been having the same problem uploading pictures that I took with my iPhone (4s). For the past few weeks, any time I try to upload a photo, it tells me that it is too large for the server to process.

I had the same issue as well the other day trying to upload photos and kept getting that error they were too large. I kept shrinking the photos and they finally worked after I had them less than 2mb.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom