4th Fastpass availability at 2nd park

zurj

Original Poster
I am planning to visit WDW on 8/6. I will show up at MK around 4:00 after visiting Epcot and HS the first part of the day. If I use my first 3 FP+ at One of the other parks, what kind of FP+ availability will I have at MK when I get there and can choose an additional FP+? Anyone with park hopping experience able to get decent 4th and 5th FPs at MK like this?

cw1982

Your choices after 4 pm at MK will most likely be Haunted Mansion, Pirates, Jungle Cruise... rides that are good rides, but not really headliners.

Wags14

Pirates, late parades, Buzz, jungle, Haunted Mansion, etc. You will have plenty of options available to you. We were just there a few weeks ago and did just this thing with out any problem or hiccups, was quite nice actually.

Head to a kiosk you will be amazed!

Last edited:

zurj

Original Poster
This is going to be great! RD at Epcot for Soarin', single rider for TT, Mission Space Orange, and SSE... should be out of the park by 10:30 at the latest. DHS FP+ for TOT, R&R, and ST, all while catching the 11:45 B&B... should be out by 2:00. Spend the rest of the day at MK getting FP+ for dark rides, and catch stand-by on the mountains when the lines are shortest between 10:30-12:00 that night! The only disappointment will be I probably won't be able to ride 7DMT.

disney4life2008

This is going to be great! RD at Epcot for Soarin', single rider for TT, Mission Space Orange, and SSE... should be out of the park by 10:30 at the latest. DHS FP+ for TOT, R&R, and ST, all while catching the 11:45 B&B... should be out by 2:00. Spend the rest of the day at MK getting FP+ for dark rides, and catch stand-by on the mountains when the lines are shortest between 10:30-12:00 that night! The only disappointment will be I probably won't be able to ride 7DMT.

This sounds like an amazing day. I am trying to rework 2 of my days but its not working out my in my favor. FP+ is great but all this planning and anxiety is not a good thing for me lol

CheshireCat12

It does sound amazing BUT don't forget to account for these things:
1. How many others go to the FP+ queue at the same time
2. Walking between attractions
3. Length of wait plus attraction- last time I did TT I waited almost 10 min. on a FP and then the attraction itself from building cars to ending the ride is maybe 10-15 minutes. All in all by the time I was done there I had spent 25 minutes, and I recall being amazed how fast the time flew.

I hope it all works out for you!!!

dakotafrost

I was wondering about this issue before I saw this post. I called Disney and was told that all rolling fastpasses can only be used in the park where the initial 3 were chosen and used for that day. So what is correct? Can I use 3 FP in one park, and then use rolling passes elsewhere or not? Also, do the FP+ kiosks allow for the choosing of a FP in any park, or just the park where the kiosk resides (I'm guessing the latter)?

zurj

Original Poster
It does sound amazing BUT don't forget to account for these things:
1. How many others go to the FP+ queue at the same time
2. Walking between attractions
3. Length of wait plus attraction- last time I did TT I waited almost 10 min. on a FP and then the attraction itself from building cars to ending the ride is maybe 10-15 minutes. All in all by the time I was done there I had spent 25 minutes, and I recall being amazed how fast the time flew.

I hope it all works out for you!!!
Thanks for the tips! I don't think single rider lets us build the car (which will take away from the overall experience) but at least it will save some time. It's our only day at WDW, so we are trying to cram in as much of the E-ticket rides as possible. We are going down for our first trip to Universal, and I decided we needed one day at WDW for the last day of the trip! I'm super bummed that I only get one day at WDW, but one day is better than no days...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom