What is your favorite Quick Service meal?

zurgandfriend

They have chicken and ribs in the Magic Kingdom?! I had no idea. I never paid much attention to Cosmic Rays. I always thought it was cafeteria food served on prison trays. What kind of entertainment is Sony Eclipse?

Cosmic Rays is a QS restaurant with different "lines" in each line you order what is served there chicken, burger, BBQ pork. Sonny is an alien lounge singer I'm sure that there is something on you tube.

Metilinos

Pico's Bill is a must-do for me, only because I love the topping bar! :p (Fuddruckers anyone?)

Earl of Sandwich in Downtown Disney is a good place for Sandwiches, not your typical burgers and fries place.

Generally do more sit down meals than anything else, with breakfast and a snack here and there.

mebucko

What is your favorite individual meal in all the World? It doesn't have to be your favorite QS restaurant, only your favorite meal.

We haven't done a lot of quick service in our trips, but my favorite meal hands down is the chicken and ribs combo at Flame Tree Barbecue in Animal Kingdom. It's great food in a large portion for a good price. My wife, on the other hand, would say the fish and chips at Yorkshire County Fish Shop in EPCOT is the best.
Any other suggestions?
All the above, PLUS Wolfgang Puck Express!!
Ch-Ears,
Bill

EvilQueen-T

for me it's a tie. at pecos bill's i like the santa fe chicken salad. my granddaughter is completely obsessed with the ham and cheese croissant sandwich from the bakery in epcot france (at which point i always get a cheese plate, a baguette, and some apricot jam)

Dafid Duck

Original Poster
The video seems to show "Sonny" as his name. I'm sorry, but I couldn't watch that again to make sure. (It's like Chuck E. Cheese and ALF had an alien love child.)

NiarrNDisney

This is a little hard since I have a few favorite CS/QS meals so how about I narrow it down to just a few:

MK - Fish or Shrimp Basket (Columbia Harbour House)

Epcot - Vegetable & Falafel Platter (Tangierine Cafe)

DTD - Fish & Chips (Cookes of Dublin)

Resorts - Beet & Arugula salad (Roaring Forks WL), Falafel Pita w/ cous cous (Mara AKL), Maine lobster Roll (Boardwalk Bakery BWR)

There used to be other favorites in the resort category but the meals I enjoyed are no longer available

Last edited:

Matt_Black

Currently, I think my favorite QS meal is the Tandoori plate at Landscape of Flavors at Art of Animation. Tandoori cooked meat (I've done chicken and sausage), rice, naan bread, and two sides. Excellent.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom