The Spirited Seventh Heaven ...

PhotoDave219

What are "lifestylers" and why does everyone on this forum seem to be obsessed with them?

We've defined it several times: a local who must be seen being the first to do something new. Goes to social media meets and generally obsesses over every minute detail of the parks. Generally follows the crowd and does whatever is hip & popular. Seeks constant attention through all means.

PhotoDave219

For anyone wishing to see lifestylers in action… Find your way into the Disney parks blog meet up for the guardians of the Galaxy movie this Sunday.

I'm on the list. And so is a lot of familiar names. As usual, it's the same people over and over again. It is possible to get on this list but you essentially have to reply to Disney with an minutes of it being posted. ( i just was goofing off on an airplane when it came across Twitter…)

I'm going because I want to see the movie. I'm sure a lot of those other people are going because they need to be seen… Part of their marketing of themselves and their brand.

Nemo14

For anyone wishing to see lifestylers in action… Find your way into the Disney parks blog meet up for the guardians of the Galaxy movie this Sunday.

I'm on the list. And so is a lot of familiar names. As usual, it's the same people over and over again. It is possible to get on this list but you essentially have to reply to Disney with an minutes of it being posted. ( i just was goofing off on an airplane when it came across Twitter…)

I'm going because I want to see the movie. I'm sure a lot of those other people are going because they need to be seen… Part of their marketing of themselves and their brand.
Then we can expect a few picture? ;)

Nemo14

That list is quite the Who's who.... and I love how it is alphabetized by FIRST names!!!!:banghead:

culturenthrills

BtVWbG5CIAA7bKg.jpg

What was that again someone said about no one wanting to ride Hogwart's Express? And it looks like they are getting Gringott's up to capacity.

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
BtVWbG5CIAA7bKg.jpg

What was that again someone said about no one wanting to ride Hogwart's Express? And it looks like they are getting Gringott's up to capacity.
Maybe @SJN1279 would like to comment?

Btw, Gringotts is still attracting huge crowds as well as the other attractions in the park. The line an hour ago was 80 minutes. The good news is a 101 is now being rectified in minutes. And they're becoming fewer and farther between as I thought they would this week.

Absimilliard

They can't. Which is the best part of going to Tokyo

Can't is actually the wrong word though. It would force them to go cold turkey on their precious WDW for a year, and mentally they can't deal with that.

That is absolutely correct. I know a pixie duster WDW fan who go 3-4 times a year from Canada and she kept saying "Japan is too expensive". I finally convinced her by showing up her that a 4 days magic pass to Tokyo Disney is less than the price of two days at WDW. Food is cheaper or same price and for hotel, you can stay at a much nicer "official hotel" with a park view for cheaper than her favorite Comtemporary. She's finally agreed to go, so maybe she'll break off her WDW addiction? If she can do it, any pixie duster can.

It was so refreshing to go to Tokyo Disney in april this year and just have a nice relaxing visit. There were crowds, but I dealt with it and even got a sitdown meal as a walk on at TDL!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom