Cinderella Castle looks bigger than it really is

Disneyhead'71

The thing about the forced perspective in NFL is that it is not supposed to look realistic. It is supposed to look like a storybook illustration.

cot593232LARGE.jpg

Lillysongheart

I feel like the reason that Cinderellas castle was used as the "center" piece was because it was like her dream to go there and to the ball- so like it is a dream, and its magical, to be going to the castle, which was Cinderellas dream. I dont know if that makes sense...

Disneysea05

In the Parks
Yes
I feel like the reason that Cinderellas castle was used as the "center" piece was because it was like her dream to go there and to the ball- so like it is a dream, and its magical, to be going to the castle, which was Cinderellas dream. I dont know if that makes sense...

They were simply following the general set up of Disneyland. Walt wanted Sleeping Beauty Castle in the center of Disneyland, so the second park followed suit.

yensidtlaw1969

And better dont start talking about that guy...

css596753LARGE.jpg
Whenever I see pictures like this from construction of New Fantasyland I always marvel at the fact that they seem to have somehow made the Beast’s castle look SMALLER than it actually is - in person it really feels like someone would be taller relative to the mini-castle than these construction workers prove it to be. Which I guess just shows HOW wrong they got the forced perspective in this instance *shakes head*

tomast

Whenever I see pictures like this from construction of New Fantasyland I always marvel at the fact that they seem to have somehow made the Beast’s castle look SMALLER than it actually is - in person it really feels like someone would be taller relative to the mini-castle than these construction workers prove it to be. Which I guess just shows HOW wrong they got the forced perspective in this instance *shakes head*
yes, its actually big The frist time I saw it i thought it was like a fisher price castle

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom