What is your favorite Quick Service meal?

Dafid Duck

Original Poster
What is your favorite individual meal in all the World? It doesn't have to be your favorite QS restaurant, only your favorite meal.

We haven't done a lot of quick service in our trips, but my favorite meal hands down is the chicken and ribs combo at Flame Tree Barbecue in Animal Kingdom. It's great food in a large portion for a good price. My wife, on the other hand, would say the fish and chips at Yorkshire County Fish Shop in EPCOT is the best.
Any other suggestions?

belledream

Flame Tree is up there for me, also cause I highly value views and atmosphere when eating (even QS!). That being said, I think the meal I crave the most and will never skip from now on would be the Tuna Niçoise Salad from Be Our Guest lunch. And I can't forget a Strawberry Cream Cheese Cupcake...best "QS dessert" in WDW for me. I crave this combo daily.

Last edited:

belledream

Best Dessert Ever! I spent the rest of our trip trying to find it anywhere else. Only available at BOG and totally worth it.
It's definitely a step above any other QS dessert offered in my opinion!!

We are hoping to get a BOG lunch for our next trip in December. It seems that just being in the building makes any meal there the best meal in the World.
It's just beautiful! Hoping you can get in!

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
I like the Flame Tree chicken and ribs a lot with a side of onion rings. But my guilty favorite are the chicken breast nuggets with fries at many quick service locations.

disney4life2008

I like the Flame Tree chicken and ribs a lot with a side of onion rings. But my guilty favorite are the chicken breast nuggets with fries at many quick service locations.

Most people would not agree on this one, lol. But I am with you. I am a sucker for the nuggets and fries :) Though, I am still partial the old chicken tenders basket with dijon bbq sauce from the 90s.

disney4life2008

My absolute favorite QS meal is Caseys. If I could, I would eat Casey's dogs everyday while at the World. Pecos Bills would be a very close second - specifically for the hot cheese and toppings bar. Sunshine Seasons (Soarin) is very close third - I could eat everything there - the smell is intoxicating. My goto is always the beef and rice stir fry (yum). All of the Epcot World Showcase QS would be next: Fish and Chips (expensive but I need it at least twice); Orange chicken and egg roll in China (worth it); and the chicken wrap in Morocco.

Last edited:

got2lovedisney

In the Parks
No
I like the spicy tuna rolls and Katsura Grill. I used to love the tuna sandwich at Columbia Harbour House but it seems that they've changed the tuna and it's just not as good. Recently had the grilled turkey and cheese sandwich at Backlot Express and that's pretty tasty. Oh and, of course, the Holiday Turkey Sandwich at Earl of Sandwich...yum!!
At Epcot the Boulangerie Patisserie les Halles has a few items that are on my to try list.

disney4life2008

I like the spicy tuna rolls and Katsura Grill. I used to love the tuna sandwich at Columbia Harbour House but it seems that they've changed the tuna and it's just not as good. Recently had the grilled turkey and cheese sandwich at Backlot Express and that's pretty tasty. Oh and, of course, the Holiday Turkey Sandwich at Earl of Sandwich...yum!!
At Epcot the Boulangerie Patisserie les Halles has a few items that are on my to try list.

Columbia House I will be trying for the first time in August. Do you know how their fish and chips compare to UK - it is as good)? Also, how is their clam chowder?

belledream

Has anyone tried the quick service in Morracco? The shwarma platter looks pretty good.
I did for the first time last year. It was very good! Fresh and a nice change from burgers/noodles. One of my favorites in the World Showcase now.

1380003_1996645155530_1617307380_n.jpg
1380652_1996645355535_1343634085_n.jpg

DisneyDelirious

Super structures are my specialty!
Premium Member
My absolute favorite QS meal is Caseys. If I could, I would eat Casey's dogs everyday while at the World. Pecos Bills would be a very close second - specifically for the hot cheese and toppings bar. Sunshine Seasons (Soarin) is very close third - I could eat everything there - the smell is intoxicating. My goto is always the beef and rice stir fry (yum). All of the Epcot QS would be next: Fish and Chips (expensive but I need it at least twice); Orange chicken and egg roll in China (worth it); and the chicken wrap in Morocco.
A person after my own heart!

Dafid Duck

Original Poster
Cosmic Rays; ½ rotisserie chicken with 2 sides and entertainment provided by the ever popular Sony Eclipse.

My only change to this would be the chicken and ribs combo.

They have chicken and ribs in the Magic Kingdom?! I had no idea. I never paid much attention to Cosmic Rays. I always thought it was cafeteria food served on prison trays. What kind of entertainment is Sony Eclipse?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom