Loews Royal Pacific info

alissafalco

Original Poster
I'm looking into possibly staying here and I cant find any info on the complimentary transportation to both UNI parks. Is it a boat? Can you walk? If so how long is the walk and/or boat ride? is it a bus? Any info would be helpful.

JillC LI

Yep, it was a 5 minute or so boat to City Walk to enter both parks. But you could walk it in about 10 minutes. There is a nice little temporary cafe set up in the lobby where you can grab an early breakfast if you want to get to the parks early (i.e., pastries, hard boiled eggs, cereal).

RobUK

This..
also if you do walk the path from RP it will bring you right by Margaritaville so it is really closer to IOA..

This x 2.

We stayed at RP and walked to the parks - very relaxing and moderately private. It took us about 10 mins or so, except for the time we came out of the TNA tapings in the rain, in which case it took us about 2 mins (we were like two British Usain Bolts pelting it through the sopping conditions). We found the walk a nice little warm up, walking to the park, getting excited, and the walk back was a nice time to reflect upon the day and wind down a bit.

On a side note, the transportation to Sea World from RP was immense too. It was a shuttle bus and really, really easy to use, but that was 5 years ago so things may have changed - wahhhh.:(

LondonGopher

Definitely walk. Ten minutes (or less) on a lovely cool path, and the entrance to the path (from CityWalk) is monitored by security at night so only hotel guests are allowed to go that way (good to know for gals on their own in the dark!). I did take the boat in the heat of the day, however, so that I didn't ARRIVE at the park a sweaty, sticky mess. ;)

Also, DO NOT forget to join the Loews loyalty programme before you go - if you have your details with you at check-in, you can use the gym for free during your stay (at least that's how it was on my last visit). Otherwise $$ for the gym. :(

Have a fab time! We will be at Portofino in October...can't wait...

BuddyThomas

I agree with everything said above. It is a beautiful walk. Be aware that if you have a drink from CiryWalk, they will not let you walk with it back to the resort, which is annoying, but I guess I maybe understand.....maybe.

Disneyhead'71

I agree with everything said above. It is a beautiful walk. Be aware that if you have a drink from CiryWalk, they will not let you walk with it back to the resort, which is annoying, but I guess I maybe understand.....maybe.
It is because Loews has a different liquor licenses than CityWalk.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom