Crab legs!

cfry06

Original Poster
Playing around with our ADRs for our upcoming trip and we are thinking of throwing in Cape May Cafe for dinner. My DH, Sis and her BF love seafood, and DH and I have eaten there before and enjoyed it. He especially loves the crab legs - but as I was wandering to the menu to check out the kid options for our 3yo...I noticed the legs are missing!!

Have they been cut from the menu? Only there certain days? Anyone been there recently? Help please :)

Thanks!!

Last edited:

JIMINYCR

The best item found in the buffet..... missing???? Oh no. They were there the last time I ate there. I actually watched one guy pile them on his plate, go back 3 times and I believe he ate nothing but the crab legs the whole time he was there. Hopefully they will return... We love the place so even without crab legs on the menu we will venture back again.

WDW-LUVR

Has anyone eaten here within the last month. If the grab legs are gone I will have to change our reservation. That's is the only reason we eat here.

Tinkerbella16

I read a report somewhere else recently where they were indeed missing. Apparently they are being taken off the menu. Not sure if it is for good or not but this is the kind of stuff that makes me mad. It is popular! People go there for those! We are keeping our ADR there for Nov but still!

Hopefully someone who has been recently can confirm this!

Scott10

My family ate at Cape May during the first week of July and I would venture to guess that I ate 2 pounds of crab legs!!! I never heard a thing about them going away, so hopefully you can all enjoy yourselves as much as I did a short time ago!!!

Last edited:

DisneyDaver

Due to a more scarce season for Alaskan king crab legs, prices have gone up significantly and some restaurants have taken them off their menu. I do not know whether that is the case at Cape May Cafe or not.

tigger1968

Just in case - Fulton's at DTD has crab legs out the yazoo :). We really LIKE this place.

Ahhh....that's what I love about dining at Disney...the way it can vary. Both of my trips to Fulton's over the years would rate as some of the worst food I have had at WDW. Soggy, overcooked, lukewarm crab legs both times. o_O

Lucky

Sometimes they have them, sometimes they don't, presumably due to price or availability. And people who happen to go on a day when there are no crab legs spread stories about how they are gone permanently.

RetiredFRN

Just got back on July 23 and ate about a ton of crab legs at Cape May Buffet. They are there and they were great. In fact the entire buffet was wonderful and my two teenage daughters loved it. In fact they thought it was the best meal they had! Also our waiter was wonderful. As we were getting ready to leave a family from Wales with two teenage boys sat down at the table next to us. He made the two teenage boys sit with my daughters for a picture! It was very funny! Just an added bonus dining at DW.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom