englanddg

One Little Spark...
More my vision:

balmoral-mansion-bali.jpg

MinnieM123

Premium Member
My dream family room.
BtB0ihpIYAIEW8R.jpg:large

This one is getting much closer to what I want for my fantasy home in heaven. I like all the castles and mansions shown in previous posts, but in reality, I'd want something more rustic. And--

Location, location, location . . . a country home out in the woods, with mountains all around. Actually, I'd be happy with just a really nice and cozy log cabin, and lots of animals. (In heaven, none of the wild animals would be dangerous; you'd see grizzly bears playing with deer, catamounts hanging out with chipmunks, etc.) Also, all the pets you had in life that had passed on, will reunite with you and live happily ever after. :angelic: :)

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
This one is getting much closer to what I want for my fantasy home in heaven. I like all the castles and mansions shown in previous posts, but in reality, I'd want something more rustic. And--

Location, location, location . . . a country home out in the woods, with mountains all around. Actually, I'd be happy with just a really nice and cozy log cabin, and lots of animals. (In heaven, none of the wild animals would be dangerous; you'd see grizzly bears playing with deer, catamounts hanging out with chipmunks, etc.) Also, all the pets you had in life that had passed on, will reunite with you and live happily ever after. :angelic: :)
And that, my friends, is why the Lord promises us "many mansions".

Not to be blasphemous, but my only problem with Heaven is that we will all be vegetarians. There will be no more killing ... no more death; ergo, no more bacon.

So I suggest filling up now!

MinnieM123

Premium Member
And that, my friends, is why the Lord promises us "many mansions".

Not to be blasphemous, but my only problem with Heaven is that we will all be vegetarians. There will be no more killing ... no more death; ergo, no more bacon.

So I suggest filling up now!

Do you know if they still serve bacon in hell? This could be a deal-breaker . . .

(Off to work now--I'll check in tonight to see what your research on this important subject reveals!)

NYwdwfan

I love that her nose is squished.

Well, talking to my mom, playing the Wii, and watching baseball has not helped me feel any better about that odd-looking mole. Weird, I wasn't worried about it and thought I was crazy until the doctor said that he was concerned about it too. I keep telling myself all the good things, that no one in my family has a history of skin cancer, that the mole wasn't deep so even if it was cancerous, it's probably all gone now, but it doesn't make me feel any better. Really wish I were in school so that I could go talk to someone a little more about it and probably a counselor to help me work through the fear of it all. Probably also has something to do with the fact that my grandmother died of cancer. But since I'm not and since I have absolutely no time to go down to school, it's a waiting game, one that I'm very bad at.

NEVER read up on ANYTHING on the Internet. A simple cough can be cancer. I went to get a mole removed a few weeks ago and the nurse said they have to classify everything as possibly cancerous and biopsy it or insurance won't cover the procedure. Doctors sometimes lose sight of the fact they are not talking to a person within the profession and are dealing with someone who does not casually toss around that word. It's likely not anything. And in the OFF chance it was, consider yourself blessed you caught it early and be vigilant about protecting your skin going forward. But, like I said, it was probably nothing.

Now stay off the medical sites on the Internet!!!

I felt like that during parts watching Schindler's List and 12 Years A Slave. It didn't keep me up all night, but those real stories trouble me more than the fictional ones.

Braveheart did it for me. I read up on the true story and absolutely hate that movie.

Soarin' Over Pgh

Pages behind, but
John 14: 2,3 (KJV)
2 In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you. 3 And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also.

My dad and I always figured we will either live here:
View attachment 59697
(Boldt Castle - Alexandria Bay, NY)

Or here:
View attachment 59698
(Casa Loma, Toronto, ON)

My dream home has always been a monolithic dome home. The less points, the better. The more light, the better. The more land, trees, and nature around it, the better.

And a wrap around deck certainly doesn't hurt.

dastecdmthrurd1-600x400.jpg

Dome_House.jpg

domeET.jpg

It doesn't need to be huge. Just enough room for me, a pack of a dogs, and a few crazy cat lady starter kits.

moorbier-magical-dome-house-in-remote-thailand-constructed-in-six-weeks-for-just-8000-thai-dome-home-by-steve-areen-07.jpg

6-Week-Project-Turns-To-Thai-Dome-House-2.jpeg

large_centennial4.jpg

Amazing-Roofing-Geodesic-Dome-House.jpg

My tastes vary between the modern adobe/stucco and modern-post modern, but really, I just love warmth and love... so as long as the home fits the bill, it's home.

NYwdwfan

Pages behind, but

My dream home has always been a monolithic dome home. The less points, the better. The more light, the better. The more land, trees, and nature around it, the better.

And a wrap around deck certainly doesn't hurt.

dastecdmthrurd1-600x400.jpg

Dome_House.jpg

domeET.jpg

It doesn't need to be huge. Just enough room for me, a pack of a dogs, and a few crazy cat lady starter kits.

moorbier-magical-dome-house-in-remote-thailand-constructed-in-six-weeks-for-just-8000-thai-dome-home-by-steve-areen-07.jpg

6-Week-Project-Turns-To-Thai-Dome-House-2.jpeg

large_centennial4.jpg

Amazing-Roofing-Geodesic-Dome-House.jpg

My tastes vary between the modern adobe/stucco and modern-post modern, but really, I just love warmth and love... so as long as the home fits the bill, it's home.

35317_1458709880232_1607961563_31151545_7111828_n.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom