Big Brother 16

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
What the heck was Jocasta doing at the end of the BoB comp? That was creepy and weird.
She was speaking in tongues, I presume.

As someone who has attended a Pentecostal church for 40+ years, even I found it a little weird and off-putting.

seahawk7

Hey....you did spoil it! I thought you were kidding!
I was only going off what is shown on the TV show. I hadn't gone online to find out anything new. So if I spoiled something I'm sorry, I was guessing.

Shoot. I do think I posted that before Sunday aired. I'm sorry.:oops: I'll be more careful.

seahawk7

She was speaking in tongues, I presume.

As someone who has attended a Pentecostal church for 40+ years, even I found it a little weird and off-putting.
I was a little creeped out. If she saw that her and Amber were going to win, why was she speaking in tongues?
Maybe she was thanking God? IDW But what I don't get is, if she is such a prayerful person, how can she sit or participate in the gossiping about Victoria in the bathroom?

DinoInstitute

Original Poster
I was only going off what is shown on the TV show. I hadn't gone online to find out anything new. So if I spoiled something I'm sorry, I was guessing.

Shoot. I do think I posted that before Sunday aired. I'm sorry.:oops: I'll be more careful.
Oh, its fine, I was pretty much just joking

DinoInstitute

Original Poster
And on that Cody point- I really am not a fan anymore. I guess I liked Brittany and wanted to take her side, but also with the Amber thing. Its obvious that Cody really likes Amber, but won't admit it and is playing the I'm the Caleb victim card. Do you get what I'm saying?

Speaking of which, you know how CBS likes to put little adds for other shows on the bottom of the screen sometimes during the episodes? Did any of you catch how that had an add for an upcoming show Stalker when Caleb was having one of those....moments?

dadddio

I mean, they would have to plan the speed bumps way ahead of time, so it can't just be whoever gets last
The speed bumps are pretty simple tasks that only one team needs to perform. It would not be onerous for production to arrange for speed bumps in other legs and keep the flexibility to move the non-elimination legs to wherever they need them to be.

seahawk7

And on that Cody point- I really am not a fan anymore. I guess I liked Brittany and wanted to take her side, but also with the Amber thing. Its obvious that Cody really likes Amber, but won't admit it and is playing the I'm the Caleb victim card. Do you get what I'm saying?

Speaking of which, you know how CBS likes to put little adds for other shows on the bottom of the screen sometimes during the episodes? Did any of you catch how that had an add for an upcoming show Stalker when Caleb was having one of those....moments?
Lol! I did not catch that Stalker thing! I totally agree with you about the Cody/Amber/Caleb thing. What do you mean about Brittany and wanting to take her side?

DinoInstitute

Original Poster
Lol! I did not catch that Stalker thing! I totally agree with you about the Cody/Amber/Caleb thing. What do you mean about Brittany and wanting to take her side?
I am a fan of Brittany, and so I was probably biased towards her I suppose is what I meant

seahawk7

I am a fan of Brittany, and so I was probably biased towards her I suppose is what I meant
Oh. I think Brittany is the girls best chance to start getting back in the game. Christine is kind of with the guys but will be the last girl voted out. Remember the season with Brittany and the Renegades? Christine is kind of like that but has a more of clue than Brittany (from the Renegade alliance season.)

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
Oh. I think Brittany is the girls best chance to start getting back in the game. Christine is kind of with the guys but will be the last girl voted out. Remember the season with Brittany and the Renegades? Christine is kind of like that but has a more of clue than Brittany (from the Renegade alliance season.)
Not Renegade - Bragade!
And yes, that IS how Enzo spelled it.

The rest of us (and them) called it the Brigade.

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
thank you! I'm glad someone knew the name! What is your take on the house now? I'm curious. :)
Hard for me to comment, as I do not remember what I know from Sunday's show versus what I know from the live feed updates.
So, general comments only:
- Sadly, someone I really like is leaving this week, one way or another.
- Caleb has really benefitted from the editing. That Dude be cra-zy!
- The guys are a pretty solid 5. Joey was right. Joey is gone. She was the only one who might have been savvy enough to organize those wing-ding girls.
- Nicole and Hayden are cute together - a less attractive, goofier version of Jeff and Jordan.
- Even as a lifelong Pentecostal, Jocasta is just too much. No wonder some people think we Christians are whacko.
- Brittany never sleeps! Major props to my fellow insomniac.
- Victoria is completely invisible; which is a good thing, because when she does make an appearance, she is majorly annoying!
- Bit of a spoiler here, but I have major respect for Brittany. She kicks b*lls. On multiple levels.
- My favourites:
Donny
Brittany
Cody
Nicole
Amber
Zach
Derrick
Frankie
Hayden
Christine
Jocasta
Caleb
Victoria

seahawk7

Hard for me to comment, as I do not remember what I know from Sunday's show versus what I know from the live feed updates.
So, general comments only:
- Sadly, someone I really like is leaving this week, one way or another.
- Caleb has really benefitted from the editing. That Dude be cra-zy!
- The guys are a pretty solid 5. Joey was right. Joey is gone. She was the only one who might have been savvy enough to organize those wing-ding girls.
- Nicole and Hayden are cute together - a less attractive, goofier version of Jeff and Jordan.
- Even as a lifelong Pentecostal, Jocasta is just too much. No wonder some people think we Christians are whacko.
- Brittany never sleeps! Major props to my fellow insomniac.
- Victoria is completely invisible; which is a good thing, because when she does make an appearance, she is majorly annoying!
- Bit of a spoiler here, but I have major respect for Brittany. She kicks b*lls. On multiple levels.
- My favourites:
Donny
Brittany
Cody
Nicole
Amber
Zach
Derrick
Frankie
Hayden
Christine
Jocasta
Caleb
Victoria
Yea I agree with you on many points. I think the girls missed the boat with Joey. I thought it then and it still bugs me now that the girls let the guys dictate the game. (I haven't read online) So I'm safe in not spoiling anything: if the house doesn't get Brittany out this week she is just going to get stronger. I don't like or dislike Brittany, but I have always thought she is one tough competitor so the Detonators should act on this now.
Yes- Caleb is crazy and Jocosta rubs me the wrong way.
Still love Donny, Christine, Frankie, Zach, and Derrick

DinoInstitute

Original Poster
Well, another episode gone by.

Very disappointed, wanted Victoria to be evicted in a Germi-tard. And is that culturally insensitive? It came off that way a bit.

Now 2 of my favs are on the block. Very sad, want Donny to stay, but Brittany I have so much respect for as well, she brings a lot to the table, and really is the last chance probably to make a season changing house flip. But I love Donny!

Why did Donny god-bless Cody? I thought he was angry. Donny is nice. Also, he said that he wants to get to the bottom of...something. That is probably the worst thing he can do; don't stir the pot, just be a pawn and let Brittany leave.

Can't believe Cody didn't nominate Caleb. Oh well, we'll see what happens.

Thats all for this episode, see you tomorrow at 10...

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
I haven't seen Wednesday's episode yet, but of course, I knew what went down.
Like I said, one of my favourites is going home this week.

I'd rather it be Brittany over Donny, as she will just go home next week anyway.

Wanted it to be Victoria ... or Caleb as a second choice. Sadly, it's going to be one of the good guys.

LAM378

I back off from posting here much for this very reason :). I get too confused about what I know from the feeds and/or I'm afraid I'll do the spoiler tag wrong!

BB has to shake this up somehow. It's boring when "the house" picks a target and they all vote together. There's no drama, no surprises, and a week like this one is an example of how boring/disappointing that can be. We saw a lot of that last year. I was hoping this year's cast wouldn't have that pack mentality but so far, they do--and it's tedious. I'm addicted to BB and I won't stop watching but man, this show could be so much better.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom