Where in the World is Bob Saget?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR
Maybe @Goofyernmost took a brief vacation, or maybe he got a last-minute bus driver job (similar to when he drove a bus for about 2 weeks at that big golf tournament down South). Let's all hope he gets back to his Sagateer duties shortly.

Didn't @Goofyernmost say he was going to Vermont. I seem to remember this during our travel to DL by train chapter.

Gabe1

Technically it is the landlord's problem. I was just trying to think of a reason to get money. :oops:

To add some stress to Wedding plans I was selling my condo when we were getting married and we rented a large apartment until we could find a house. I took 3 weeks off for my wedding but DH had to return to work one week earlier.

I cooked a nice dinner for him, ran the dishwasher and midcycle the entire bottom of the dishwasher rusted out fell to the floor and there was water everywhere. While I was trying to clean that up, I forgot about the dinner atop the stove, crispy critters. About the time the smoke detector was going off and I was sloshing through the kitchen my DH popped in the door with his best greeting to his Donna Reed say 'Hi Honey, I'm Home.' They gave me a new dishwasher.

Memories!

Gabe1

Perhaps...:cautious:

I feel weird drinking before 5 on weekdays and 1 on weekends. My preference is after the sun goes down.

I agree with the after sundown except for those late dusk months. I have a fake palm next to my Gazebo door and it is has a sign on its trunk, the standard:
th

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom