JUST RELEASED- Late Fall Room Offer!!!

mammaminnie

Just released by Disney this morning:

Save up to 30% on rooms at select Disney Resort hotels, valid for stays most nights October 4 through November 25, and November 29 through December 23, 2014. Book by October 3, 2014. Add tickets and dining to make it the perfect package!

Save 15% at a Value Resort
Save 20% at a Moderate Resort
Save 30% at a Deluxe or Deluxe Villa Resort

This offer must be booked by October 3rd. The number of rooms available with this discount is limited, so book soon to take advantage of the savings!

Exclusions:
Art of Animation (Little Mermaid/ standard rooms), The Villas at Disney's Grand Floridian Resort and Spa, Bay Lake Tower, campsites, 3 bedroom villas.

Demeter Tess

Wow, slim pickings! We booked Pop Century a while back hoping that we'd eventually be able to apply a late fall room discount, but the discounted rooms were totally gone by noon. Ended up upgrading to POR for a smidge more than we'd be paying for Pop Century. A little sad that we won't be able to try something new (never stayed at Pop before) but happy to be back at beautiful Riverside!

Upvote 0

Metilinos

Wow, slim pickings! We booked Pop Century a while back hoping that we'd eventually be able to apply a late fall room discount, but the discounted rooms were totally gone by noon. Ended up upgrading to POR for a smidge more than we'd be paying for Pop Century. A little sad that we won't be able to try something new (never stayed at Pop before) but happy to be back at beautiful Riverside!

I'll let you know we are staying at Pop Century. It cost us MORE with the Late Fall discount than without it; why? It's for Preferred rooms, not standard. So a preferred room at $162 would cost $137. We paid $133. Ended up just booking a fourth night and extra day for about $100.. Flight for next day was cheaper by $125 so I got that credited back. Almost like day 5 was free ;)

Upvote 0

Shadowgate

Just bear in mind that it might not be available for the dates or resort that you want.

Yeah, travel agent just called me and FQ wasnt available but she was able to do Riverside princess room, which we originally wanted but didnt want to pay the extra for, for less than our original FQ reservation.

Upvote 0

Wildflower

Check that Orbitz deal because they have many rooms that disney has as sold out still available and are offering an additional 10% plus $60+ money(Orbucks) back that you could use toward a flight or rental car
Thanks! Actually looked again today to see if anything opened up (never know with people changing stuff around w/ the discounts) and standard room at Poly showed up so grabbed it for our October trip (not married to the Contemp, but do like to be able to walk to/from MK). Woohoo! :)

Upvote 0

Wildflower

Just be aware of all the construction that is going to be going on and that it wont severely impact your trip!! Marie
Oh yeah, went to Ohana there in May and saw it (we live south of Miami so thankfully have been able to do a couple long weekends up there)...and understand from posts/Tikiman that it's only gotten worse. It's more a convenience factor for us - monorail/proximity to TTC w/ a near 4yr old, etc than anything. BUT appreciate the heads up regardless!!! :)

Upvote 0

wannabeBelle

I figured being on this site, you had some idea, but it really was pretty bad when I was last there in May as well and I just wanted to be sure. I'm not sure what state the main pool is going to be in or if that is a factor for you but it is worth mentioning. Unfortunately the other option I would do is Wilderness Lodge, but the main pool will be down then most likely as well. It is a short boat ride to the Magic Kingdom and a beautiful resort in general!! I know you will have a great time regardless!!! Marie

Upvote 0

Wildflower

I figured being on this site, you had some idea, but it really was pretty bad when I was last there in May as well and I just wanted to be sure. I'm not sure what state the main pool is going to be in or if that is a factor for you but it is worth mentioning. Unfortunately the other option I would do is Wilderness Lodge, but the main pool will be down then most likely as well. It is a short boat ride to the Magic Kingdom and a beautiful resort in general!! I know you will have a great time regardless!!! Marie
Yeah it's supposed to be completely closed with only the secondary (previously quiet?) pool serving the resort, and they're giving 1 day passes to Blizzard Beach to make up for it. It will be "interesting" to see what shutting the entire main pool/beach area off will do to an already congested Great Ceremonial Hall since no foot traffic will be able to go east/west through that area any longer! Uggghhhhh Thankfully the boys don't care too much about the pool situation and it's not our first time....I really feel bad for the people where that IS the case. :(

Anywho on topic ***** totally worth rechecking if they don't have exactly what you want the first time for anyone who's newer...it does occasionally pan out!

Upvote 0

MRGEFF

Yeah, travel agent just called me and FQ wasnt available but she was able to do Riverside princess room, which we originally wanted but didnt want to pay the extra for, for less than our original FQ reservation.
Good for you. The princess rooms are really nice especially with a discount. This princess enjoyed her 63rd birthday there. Riverside is our favorite moderate.

Upvote 0

n2hifi

Just got off the phone with CM Joshua. We had a reservation at the CR for the second week in December and changed it to the GF(same view) and saved OVER $500 with the Late Fall Room Offer. WOW!!!!!!! The offer did not apply to the reservation we had at the CR. First time staying at GF. Now for the lonnnnnnng wait.

I made the same change. My TA was on top of it and sent me an email first thing yesterday saying she had a room on hold at GF with same view for less money than BLT at CR if I wanted it. Cool. My first time at GF as well.

Upvote 0

Disnee4Me

So my question is this .... (we are planning to go December 2015). If I book our room, say this November (before my Disney $$$ start expiring), and next summer they come out with 2015 discount rates, can I then go back and change my reservation????

Upvote 0

wannabeBelle

You can Disnee, subject to availability. Booking a regular priced room does not guarantee you the same room at a discount, so be careful of that. If a resort has too many bookings at full price, they may not have any rooms that are unsold to offer in a discount. If that is the case, you may need to switch resorts, dates or both to obtain a discount. If you can, stay flexible, that is always your best chance to use any available discounts. Marie

Upvote 0

PrincessNelly_NJ

So my question is this .... (we are planning to go December 2015). If I book our room, say this November (before my Disney $$$ start expiring), and next summer they come out with 2015 discount rates, can I then go back and change my reservation????
Yes, but beware that they only offer discounts to fill rooms. If enough people reserve rooms then no discount is going to be given or a small discount. You should wait.

Upvote 0

mammaminnie

Original Poster

Providing that there is discount availability at your resort for the same dates and room category, you should be able to have the new discount applied to an existing reservation. As this discount has shown, availability isn't always there, but it is always worth checking out.

Upvote 0

PrincessMia

Just moved from a Little Mermaid room at AoA to Caribbean Beach Resort for ~$400 more than the original package. I was bummerd to miss out on free Dining so this makes me happy!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom