You will not be disappointed!

I myself always go for the fillet.
But you can't go wrong with the menu.
And the chocolate mouse for dessert.

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
Best in-park steak you'll find. There are better steaks, but Le Cellier is a fine steak in its own right. I make a point of eating at least one meal there every trip.

I get treated like visiting Royalty whenever I go. There are often staff that remember me from previous visits.

Hakunamatata

Le Meh
Premium Member
Best in-park steak you'll find. There are better steaks, but Le Cellier is a fine steak in its own right. I make a point of eating at least one meal there every trip.

I get treated like visiting Royalty whenever I go. There are often staff that remember me from previous visits.
I thought that's because you are royalty in Canada.

jpittore1

We ask for pretzel bread only at the beginning.
Cheese soup.....mmmmm...
Order the filet..it is a steak house.
Maple creme brulee is fantastic for dessert.

PeoplemoverTTA

We just ate there on our honeymoon on 7/18 and although I was previously extremely impressed, we were VERY disappointed. I ordered my boneless ribeye medium, and it came out charred (it was clearly flash cooked) and very bloody (it was rare to medium rare, at best). I ate it, but my husband's was ordered medium well (sacrilege, I know, but that's how he likes it). His came out even more charred, but the inside was just as bloody as mine, which he just couldn't eat.

He asked for it to be cooked more and it came out literally as a brick. It was totally inedible. When I told our server, she shrugged her shoulders and said she was sorry. For 2 dining credits (and more than $50 in the tip), I was appalled at the quality of my meal there. We ate at Shula's on our wedding night and had a FAR superior meal with much better service (our Le Cellier server never even said congratulations for our wedding/honeymoon, and it was on the reservation, we had "just married pins" and our bride and groom Mickey ears on). I couldn't believe how disappointing the meal was :(

Last edited:

Becky

ee
Looking foward to eating there in November . What would you Recommend for us to try?
Someplace else! :eek: The fillet has gotten quite small while the price has gotten quite high. The are better steaks on property for less money. The last couple of times I went to Le Cellier I had "Peoplemover TTA" type experiences, e.g. cooks that prepared food THEIR way and servers who could care less.

Save your steak money and spend it in the mid-west at someplace like Texas Roadhouse, bigger, better fillet at half the cost.
Ok gang time to flame on. One last thought, do many of you only support LC because it is difficult to get a reservation? Tell the truth now. ;)

psukardi

I wonder what the people @ Disney would say if they saw all these threads bashing Le Cellier? Probably nothing because the place still makes big $ ; however, one can dream.

tor29c

I thought the poutine was fabulous! We were a table of 6 and one plate was enough to satisfy all of us. It is incredibly rich and spectacular! I had the rib eye and it was possibly the best cut off beef on our table that night. the others chose the filets and NY strip. No one left hungry. The staff was very attentive. I recommend it!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom