Where in the World is Bob Saget?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR
And, here's a pic that hopefully adds a little cheer to our day... :)
mickey-and-friends-by-castle.jpg

;)
Can you photoshop some trees in please

MinnieM123

Premium Member
To whomever turned summer off, could you please turn it on again? 84* yesterday, 62* today. :grumpy:

Trade with you . . . we have a hot, humid day here above 90. I'm jealous of your 62—sounds delightful to me. At least the next few days aren't supposed to be this hot and humid. Gosh, I hate summer weather. :arghh:

I just took a nostalgic look at my winter boots in the closet . . . distant memories of frolicking in the snow. Happy times . . . :joyfull:

MinnieM123

Premium Member
Nah, you're good.
Different cultures often lead to a different way of presenting or viewing things.
I think, by now, we all get you.

No need to run and hide.

That was very thoughtful how you worded your response to him. I'm sure that @Cesar R M tries his best with the language and cultural differences. I wish I knew how to speak a second language; that's a wonderful skill to have. In high school, I studied French for about 1-2 years. Forgot it all, except for chocolat ! :hungry:

MinnieM123

Premium Member
Also, I've noticed that @Goofyernmost has been MIA for a few days.
A search of his profile indicates his most recent activity was on Friday.

Hope all is well.

Maybe @Goofyernmost took a brief vacation, or maybe he got a last-minute bus driver job (similar to when he drove a bus for about 2 weeks at that big golf tournament down South). Let's all hope he gets back to his Sagateer duties shortly.

Wrangler-Rick

Just Horsing Around…
Premium Member
Maybe @Goofyernmost took a brief vacation, or maybe he got a last-minute bus driver job (similar to when he drove a bus for about 2 weeks at that big golf tournament down South). Let's all hope he gets back to his Sagateer duties shortly.
I'll bet you're right, there was a story on the news about a bus driver throwing people off the bus! Don't know if that was @Goofyernmost, but you never know ... ;)
vender-on-curb_1979_600.jpg

acishere

Trade with you . . . we have a hot, humid day here above 90. I'm jealous of your 62—sounds delightful to me. At least the next few days aren't supposed to be this hot and humid. Gosh, I hate summer weather. :arghh:

I just took a nostalgic look at my winter boots in the closet . . . distant memories of frolicking in the snow. Happy times . . . :joyfull:
I hate both snow and humidity. I am living in the wrong place because I get a lot of both every year.
That was very thoughtful how you worded your response to him. I'm sure that @Cesar R M tries his best with the language and cultural differences. I wish I knew how to speak a second language; that's a wonderful skill to have. In high school, I studied French for about 1-2 years. Forgot it all, except for chocolat ! :hungry:
I took several years of Spanish. All I learned was conjugation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom