The New X-Box

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
Xbox is currently downloading the titanfall alpha... I am having a hard time sitting still! 27%.... ARGH!!!
I have always wondered why downloads take so long on the Xbox. I get something like this, everyone and their brother is trying to get it, but something like a game demo that has been out for 6 months still takes forever.

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
I think half of it is the "watched pot never boils" theory.
I wish that was it. I pull upwards of 45-50 mbps on speedtest. I can download gigantic files on my PC in the blink of an eye, but a crappy 10 mb download on my Xbox just drags on forever.

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
No there was a code
ihasamega128627047974349078.jpg

WED99

I wish that was it. I pull upwards of 45-50 mbps on speedtest. I can download gigantic files on my PC in the blink of an eye, but a crappy 10 mb download on my Xbox just drags on forever.
I agree. I find Xbox Live downloads ridiculously slow. Must have something to do with the Xbox servers.

afar28

Yeah that's really my only gripe with the new Xbox, the ridiculously slow download times. When I first got my xbox I thought something waS wrong with it when it was stuck at 1% for almost 10 minutes

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom