JUST RELEASED- Late Fall Room Offer!!!

mammaminnie

Just released by Disney this morning:

Save up to 30% on rooms at select Disney Resort hotels, valid for stays most nights October 4 through November 25, and November 29 through December 23, 2014. Book by October 3, 2014. Add tickets and dining to make it the perfect package!

Save 15% at a Value Resort
Save 20% at a Moderate Resort
Save 30% at a Deluxe or Deluxe Villa Resort

This offer must be booked by October 3rd. The number of rooms available with this discount is limited, so book soon to take advantage of the savings!

Exclusions:
Art of Animation (Little Mermaid/ standard rooms), The Villas at Disney's Grand Floridian Resort and Spa, Bay Lake Tower, campsites, 3 bedroom villas.

Cmdr_Crimson

Just looked at my dates from my Reservation with my AAA Discount and it looks like Pop Century is Blocked solid on the Dates of Nov 10th - 24th!...Good thing I made my Reservation in June!:D And from what I saw it really wasn't too much of a difference in Discount..

Upvote 0

wannabeBelle

Stay as flexible as you can, have a number of different resorts in mind as well as different dates if you can. The more flexible you are the better your chances are!!! Good luck!! Marie

Upvote 0

sissa216

Stay as flexible as you can, have a number of different resorts in mind as well as different dates if you can. The more flexible you are the better your chances are!!! Good luck!! Marie

Definitely! There are rooms out there. It just takes a bit of flexibility if your first choice isn't available.

Upvote 0

PrincessNelly_NJ

yeah, not such good news for me.
I am already booked, was just trying to jump on the discount.
nothing in yacht club, they offered me boardwalk 3 room suite instead.
and nothing in animal kingdom lodge either jambo house or kidani village, they offered me saratoga springs instead.

since i booked where i want to be............no discount for me!
That sucks. I see the Yacht Club i still available for late October. :(

Upvote 0

LAKid53

Official Member of the Girly Girl Fan Club
Premium Member
Great, I have a reservation at POR during that time, but it is part of our cruise package, so I'm not sure if I can revise to get the new rate. Belle, any advice? Thanks.

Upvote 0

wannabeBelle

Usually cruise/land packages cannot have the discount applied, but contact Cruise Line anyhow to see what they can do for you, up to and including splitting the reservation. It may be more expensive on the Cruise portion now as compared to when you booked it but see what your options are. Also check to see if POR is available for your dates with the discount first. No use in going through hoops with the Cruise division if you cant get the hotel you want. Keep me updated on how this goes!!! Good luck! Marie

Upvote 0

mammaminnie

Original Poster
Did you book it thru Disney Cruise Line as part of your cruise? If not you may still be able to add it if there is availability. If it's a true Land and Sea thru Disney Cruise Line then probably not.

Upvote 0

LAKid53

Premium Member
Usually cruise/land packages cannot have the discount applied, but contact Cruise Line anyhow to see what they can do for you, up to and including splitting the reservation. It may be more expensive on the Cruise portion now as compared to when you booked it but see what your options are. Also check to see if POR is available for your dates with the discount first. No use in going through hoops with the Cruise division if you cant get the hotel you want. Keep me updated on how this goes!!! Good luck! Marie

Thanks Marie for the advice. I will check on the availability and contact the Cruise Line. Hopefully I can get the discount without the price of the cruise going up, especially since I've already paid in full.

Upvote 0

wannabeBelle

I am hoping for you, although I am not optimistic. This is one of the reasons we book these kinds of vacations as two separate items, so we can make adjustments as needed. Again best of luck to you and let me know how it goes. Marie

Upvote 0

LAKid53

Premium Member
I am hoping for you, although I am not optimistic. This is one of the reasons we book these kinds of vacations as two separate items, so we can make adjustments as needed. Again best of luck to you and let me know how it goes. Marie

Live and learn, as they say. I've never been on a cruise and Disney Cruise Line entices you with the Land and Sea package...

Upvote 0

wannabeBelle

Free Dining is almost always the better discount of the two, especially at a Moderate or Value level resort. It starts getting to be a question at the Deluxe level. Always a smart move to check the offers against each other though, I always do that for my clients. No harm in looking and doing the comparison! Marie

Upvote 0

wannabeBelle

Live and learn, as they say. I've never been on a cruise and Disney Cruise Line entices you with the Land and Sea package...
It is going to be an AMAZING vacation that I can swear to you. Disney Cruise lines are pretty amazing and Castaway Cay is Heaven on Earth!!! and I am not even a beach type of person!!!!! Marie

Upvote 0

mammaminnie

Original Poster
There was no free dining for the dates in early Dec I was going down with my neice so I was hoping to book Saratoga Springs when my DVC Resales finally closes next month. Since this deal popped up today (and thanks for the heads up!) I booked POFQ for the dates.

YAY!! Always great when we can help others save money and get to go on vacation :)

Upvote 0

LAKid53

Premium Member
It is going to be an AMAZING vacation that I can swear to you. Disney Cruise lines are pretty amazing and Castaway Cay is Heaven on Earth!!! and I am not even a beach type of person!!!!! Marie

So I hear - we are very excited. I just retired and one of my coworkers kept telling me to do a Disney Cruise - she said they are the best and her hubby won't do any cruise but a Disney cruise. Glad to hear that about Castaway Cay - I'm not much of a beach person anymore either. I also understand that the Mickey ice cream bars are free on the cruise. Do the refrigerators in the state rooms have a little freezer compartment? If so, I know what will be in ours.... :rolleyes:

BTW, Disney Cruise Line wasn't able to offer the resort discounts (don't know why the two entities cannot talk to each other), but I can cancel the resort reservation I made through them to get the Fall discount without affecting the price of the cruise portion of our trip. Apparently there is no discount on the cruise portion if you do the Land and Sea cruise.

So once again, thanks for all your advice Marie.

Upvote 0

wannabeBelle

Good deal!!!! I just hope that they have availability for you at POR. If not you may want to consider Coronado Springs, in the Business Class side, it is kind of like Concierge Light. There is a lounge where a continental breakfast and snacks around dinner time are offered as well as beverages including wine, sangria and beer in the evenings. There is not a dedicated staff to help you with trip planning, check in etc. like they have in the regular Concierge level I did this for my birthday trip in May and it was quite nice, I would certainly do it again. Plus you are in Cabanas 9B which is one of the closest buildings to the Main Building. It might be a nice alternative for you!! Marie

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom