Club 33 Question

Flswimmer

Original Poster
I don't know if this is the right place to ask, but I figured a mod would move this if needed.
I am currently friends with a former Disneyland ambassador, and I was wondering if you think that they seem like the kind of person who could get me into Club 33? If this is an obvious yes/no I'm sorry, but I figured I would ask you before I went through the trouble of asking them. Thanks.

TP2000

Unless the Ambassador left Disney and made a lot of money in a successful career and then got on the 10 year long waiting list and is now a paying member, then they would be unable to make a reservation for you at Club 33.

RMichael21

If everyone who was friends with a former ambassador was able to get into Club 33, there would be a waiting list to get into Club 33 for friends, lol. :p

Marc Gil

As far as I know, Disneyland and Walt Disney World Ambassadors really don't hold any special powers. They only hold their titles for 2 years, then it's back to the old grime.

They're mainly just spokespeople for the parks. It's a great title though, as well as a huge accomplishment!

Anyway, to answer your question, I would probably say that your friend won't be able to bring you into the club, unless he/she was Club 33 member him/herself.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom