What Would Be Your choice

graphite1326

i'd take the free trip, because i'd still be there at wdw.. can put up with a lot more if it was free..

then i would pay for the other trip to go later when everything went my way... go to disney twice in one year! heck yeah! :)
I agree. The free one I would make ADR's for all the nicest places and spend my time eating and watching the crowd.

CP_alum08

I would pay for sure. A perfect trip where everything went your way would be amazing!
And as a former AP holder /FL res. I can't imagine going to WDW in the summer ever again :)

Chef Mickey

It is. Don't go during summer, Christmas, or Spring Break.
I never go during peak times, which is my point. I'd love to pay extra to go during times Dismey is the best, like Christmas, but not have to deal with Christmas crowds.

Also, irritating people are still around in non peak times.

seahawk7

i'd take the free trip, because i'd still be there at wdw.. can put up with a lot more if it was free..

then i would pay for the other trip to go later when everything went my way... go to disney twice in one year! heck yeah! :)
I second what Obi said. So wise. :inlove:

NiarrNDisney

Easy! I prefer option two where yes I will have to pay for my whole trip but I will be able to go during a time where it isn't crazy hot, the crowds are lower allowing me to go at my own preferred pace making my Vacation peaceful, pleasant and pretty much perfect.

DManRightHere

Free.

You wouldn't get that much done with 2 table service meals a day anyways. 3 FPs would be fine. Forget the parades and fireworks when it's that crowded. Illuminations dessert party could be good.

This assuming I still get to go back the next year on my wallet.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom