Multiple FP+ at one time question

Uncle Orville

Original Poster
So I know that with FP+ you start out with having three FP at once and then once you use them you can get another one. My question is about once you have used up your original three FP+. With the old system the FP would look like this...
fastpass.jpg

On this one you were able to get another fast pass at 8:45 and you didn't have to wait until 9:35 (when you can actually use the Fastpass. Is FP+ the same way? or do you need to wait until you actually use the FP to get another one? If you have to wait and for example, you want a FP for splash like this and you get it at 6:46, but you can't ride splash until 9:35, with FP+ would you need to wait unit 9:35 for a new FP or could you get one early like at 8:45 like the paper ones (I used the FP picture above for my example)

TheMouseFan

So I know that with FP+ you start out with having three FP at once and then once you use them you can get another one. My question is about once you have used up your original three FP+. With the old system the FP would look like this...
fastpass.jpg

On this one you were able to get another fast pass at 8:45 and you didn't have to wait until 9:35 (when you can actually use the Fastpass. Is FP+ the same way? or do you need to wait until you actually use the FP to get another one? If you have to wait and for example, you want a FP for splash like this and you get it at 6:46, but you can't ride splash until 9:35, with FP+ would you need to wait unit 9:35 for a new FP or could you get one early like at 8:45 like the paper ones (I used the FP picture above for my example)
You have to actually use the 3 before you can get another one!

Metilinos

Is it still locked to using three FP at one park or are you finally able to go and get one for a different park? Haven't used the new system, last year when I went it was still the old FP system where you just insert your key to the world.

SAV

The only time you can have multiple FP+'s is when you book your original 3. Otherwise you need to use the 4th before getting a 5th and so on.

TheMouseFan

Is it still locked to using three FP at one park or are you finally able to go and get one for a different park? Haven't used the new system, last year when I went it was still the old FP system where you just insert your key to the world.
You can get them at another park now. You use your first 3 in one park, then you have to actually be in the 2nd park to schedule your subsequent FP+ one at a time at a kiosk.

cw1982

The first three have to be in one park. After you use them (or let them expire), you can hop to another park and use a kiosk to book a rolling FP just like you could at the first park.

Uncle Orville

Original Poster
So you could get a lot of FP in one day if you get times that are only like an hour from when you feet them, or you could only get 4 FP in a day if you have them scheduled late in the day. Thats too bad.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom