anyone stayed at AKL recently?? bedspreads?

agorna

Original Poster
hi all! I stayed at AKL in this past Jan/Feb and fell in love with it... well everything except bedspreads... they tend to gross me out as I prefer a clean, white look on the beds... the bedspreads didn't gross me out enough tho to not book a return stay in October.

I was on trip advisor and I saw pictures posted of AKL rooms without the bedspreads (posted in June)
image.jpg
image.jpg

can anyone confirm that the bedspreads are indeed gone???!!

DisneyPrincess5

I love this look. So much more updated and more clean and organized looking. I hated those chaotic comforters with bad color patterns.
Can't wait to stay at AKL for the first time soon!

disney4life2008

There is a thread about this and I was against it, lol. However, I will say that I now prefer to walk into a room with clean white sheets. I can spot things out in white. Those comforters must have been a nightmare to clean (if they ever were). I have noticed hotel chains across the country are now doing clean white linen sans the comforter which is fine with me.

ninjaprincesst

I hate the white, it makes me afraid to even sit on the bed for fear of getting them dirty, I had a fit when I saw my daughter sitting on the bed with her make up bag.

CDavid

Maybe its just me, but I don't get the appeal of the all-white look. It looks like a nice, clean bed, but one that isn't finished (like they forgot the blanket and comforter and just put the sheets on). It seems to be in need of a bedspread to cover it up and keep it clean.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom