Where in the World is Bob Saget?

Status
Not open for further replies.

meyeet

actors.png

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR
UGH - I am really dumb sometimes.

I have individual milk drink boxes in the fridge at work so I don't always need to remember milk for my coffee and cereal. I opened one on Friday, and only had coffee, so it was pretty much full. I tried to smell it through the straw but couldn't smell anything. So I got the brilliant idea to gently squeeze the carton to get a whiff of the milk. Well, that's not what happened. I actually ended up shooting milk up my nose. It smelled fine.

I shared the little milk carton TIP with DD. She says thanks. (laughed at you too) :hilarious:

Cesar R M

Yup, most of our trips are at least 9 days. August is a long time. My last trip was unusual in that it was only 4 days. My dad thinks that if you are going to make the trip down there, you should plan on staying at least 8 days. My father is wise.

One trip was three weeks. But that was because Hurricane Irene hit back home and our flight got cancelled. So we were forced to stay in WDW. :rolleyes:
how terrible for you ;)

acishere

Yup, most of our trips are at least 9 days. August is a long time. My last trip was unusual in that it was only 4 days. My dad thinks that if you are going to make the trip down there, you should plan on staying at least 8 days. My father is wise.

One trip was three weeks. But that was because Hurricane Irene hit back home and our flight got cancelled. So we were forced to stay in WDW. :rolleyes:
Oh how you must have suffered being trapped in WDW.

Cesar R M

Oh News and Rumors.

The whole thread about larger people not being able to fit in 7DMT. The OP said he was not allowed to ride. Then another member said he had "not read one scenario in which a guest could not fit." o_O Wow:rolleyes:
I'm pretty sure many people had never dealt or seen with morbidly or insanely obese people directly.

I for sure hadn't until I went to the US and seen that many obese people in scooters.
When we went to WDW last year.. my mother was shocked.
Even more when this pair of overly obese customers in an olive garden's restaurant at Houston, Texas Ordered party platers for each of them.. plus a whole cake for each. AND THEY ATE EVERYTHING.
It was.. shocking :/

Where are you staying this time?
I'm not going to WDW, I'm going to an Alaska cruise in the Disney Wonder.

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR

I believe my longest trip with my kids and DH was 16 or 17 nights over Christmas New Years and a week of peace after everyone went back to work and school. It was warm that winter, only the first few days in jeans. Good trip.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom