Where in the World is Bob Saget?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cesar R M

I think having a heart attack is nature’s way of telling you to die. :cautious:
reminds me of that joke..
2 officer were at the scene of a murder.. the body was chopped badly to pieces..

then the first doctor tells the first officer -"He died of natural causes"
-"HOW THE HELL HE DIED OF NATURAL CAUSES? HE WAS CUT IN PIECES!" said the officer.
The doctor calmly answered - " Officer, please!.. if you were butchered to pieces like that, Its obviously natural to die!!"

MinnieM123

Premium Member
My CNN app is the only one that Pushes on my cell. It really is good when there is something I should know and am away from media. Thought I was going to put my head through the wall during the World Cup. Seriously, CNN should be News, ESPN should be sports. They pushed every game and just about every score, I came so close to disabling.

Now every unconfirmed Malaysia. I have little faith in CNN these days, they are no better than the gossip rags.
Need a better true news app.

Aside of CNN, what's really gotten to me lately is HLN. Remember (years ago) when HLN would feature the top news stories in a 30-minute loop? (They may have had a few other news programs as well.) I've noticed this past weekend that they have these marathon showings of Forensic Files. Really? What the heck is going on a HLN? I haven't tuned in HLN during the week for ages, but I did channel surf this past weekend and was really turned off. Over the past year, I've preferred MSNBC, CNBC, Bloomberg, and (sometimes) Fox.

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
Good morning! My kids slept out. Hubby leaves for work at 5:30. I snoozed for a half an hour, spent a half an hour catching up on this thread, and have another 2 hours before I leave for work. Wish I remembered to disable my alarm before I went to sleep!!!
Oh you silly girl.

Would you like to drive Beavis and Butthead to work/school then?

I will certainly have no trouble going back to bed.

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
1405620500000-1905069-AC1-ALT.JPG

Explain to me why one would purchase these? We want to teach our children to shove a marker up their nose and take in a deep breath why?

OMG...I haven't seen any of those in years

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR
it's been two hours since anyone posted here. Bump to keep it alive.

Also Good Morning All!

Shhhh.....nobody was home, I don't have any clients today so I shut the alarm off and slept until 8am. :happy: I can't remember the last time I slept this long. I'll have to delete this post and replace it with a puppy later to remove all evidence. :joyfull:

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR
Aside of CNN, what's really gotten to me lately is HLN. Remember (years ago) when HLN would feature the top news stories in a 30-minute loop? (They may have had a few other news programs as well.) I've noticed this past weekend that they have these marathon showings of Forensic Files. Really? What the heck is going on a HLN? I haven't tuned in HLN during the week for ages, but I did channel surf this past weekend and was really turned off. Over the past year, I've preferred MSNBC, CNBC, Bloomberg, and (sometimes) Fox.

Yeah, don't get it. Maybe I'll try MSNBC or CNBC. Any idea which is better for basic news. I'm not a fan of FOX as their news tends to be slanted one way or the other, not reporting as much as opinion based. I use to watch FOX not so much anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom