Memory Maker purchase issue

WDWFantasmicFan

Original Poster
I logged into my account today for my parents to purchase the Memory Maker package for our upcoming trip. You see, I am only 17 (still a mega Disney fan!!) but was asked to be in charge of organizing the FP+'s for our trip, so had the account in my name (had set an account up a long time ago when the app launched).

Unfortunately when it came to my parents trying to purchase the Memory Maker, it wouldn't let them as the primary account holder is under 18. I have emailed Disney this evening - but does anyone know a workaround for this?? (Is there a way to change the primary account holder/allow purchasing etc.)

If Disney don't get back via email by Wednesday, then we will have to give them a call - does anyone also the number we need to call to get help with Memory Maker??

Baxatan

Most likely they won't be able to do anything since they'll know you are under 18. I'd have someone else who is 18+ in your party create a MDE account and purchase MM. Then you can send a friend request through the managed version of that person on your account to their email address. After they can add the rest of your managed people as friends so that you can plan and share for everyone from either account.

WDWFantasmicFan

Original Poster
Most likely they won't be able to do anything since they'll know you are under 18. I'd have someone else who is 18+ in your party create a MDE account and purchase MM. Then you can send a friend request through the managed version of that person on your account to their email address. After they can add the rest of your managed people as friends so that you can plan and share for everyone from either account.
In the end, Disney replied to my email and said to give them a call and they will switch the roles within the account (I.e change someone over 18 to be the primary organiser/account holder)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom