Disneyland hotel question

Goofy Rocks

Original Poster
Does anyone know or ever price checked the different signature suites that they have at the hotel? when planning my second trip for next year i was thinking of trying to get into one of the rooms for partially even half of the trip or two days or something, not sure! thanks guys :D

gboiler1

We stayed at the Disneyland Hotel in 2008 prior to the most recent refurbs and I know it was expensive but that was a splurge. I don't recall which tower we were in but we had a view just over the tree tops of the ESPN Zone and DTD. The room was nice and large.
I slept on the pull out and from what I recall it was fine.
I'd say its worth it once.
This weekend we're going the cheaper route of Best Western Park Place Inn...much cheaper and across the street. Our walk should be shorter than the DL Hotel unless you opt for the Monorail instead of the DTD stroll.

Californian Elitist

We stayed at the Disneyland Hotel in 2008 prior to the most recent refurbs and I know it was expensive but that was a splurge. I don't recall which tower we were in but we had a view just over the tree tops of the ESPN Zone and DTD. The room was nice and large.
I slept on the pull out and from what I recall it was fine.
I'd say its worth it once.
This weekend we're going the cheaper route of Best Western Park Place Inn...much cheaper and across the street. Our walk should be shorter than the DL Hotel unless you opt for the Monorail instead of the DTD stroll.

No, we're talking about the five signature suites, not a regular room. Have you seen the signatures?

westie

We stayed at paradise pier last trip. We were givien a room on the 10th floor overlooking DCA. Beautiful view day or night. It was fun to see them working on and testing WoC throughout the night. Room was clean and very quiet. The only downside was the elevator which was constantly packed like sardines and a wait. It needed its own fastpass!

Californian Elitist

Raven I know ur the best at planing how far in advance can you book a room??

Well, I live just thirty minutes away from Disneyland, so I'm always heading back to my house after a visit. I haven't spent the night in a Disney hotel since 2005, when DL turned 50.

Depending on when you're thinking of going next year, there shouldn't be a problem. I don't think you'll be able to book a room for next Christmas, for example. Call and ask.

kkocka

Does anyone know or ever price checked the different signature suites that they have at the hotel? when planning my second trip for next year i was thinking of trying to get into one of the rooms for partially even half of the trip or two days or something, not sure! thanks guys :D

The signature suites don't ever discount - believe me, I've tried. The Mickey Mouse Penthouse, for example, is I think $3200/night. The cheapest is the Fairy Tale Suite which I believe is like $750 or $900/nite.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom