Phineas & Ferb Star Wars

Matt_Black

Original Poster
Yeah, from the opening scrawl to the end, the thing is just a huge love letter to Star Wars. I have one minor issue, but since I don't know how to do spoiler stuff, I won't say.

RubyLee

Yeah, from the opening scrawl to the end, the thing is just a huge love letter to Star Wars. I have one minor issue, but since I don't know how to do spoiler stuff, I won't say.
Ok that's hilarious....I stayed away from plot details here and on other posts because I have no idea how to do the tag. :)

I had low expectations & just crazy anticipation for anything new Star Wars-ish until Disney starts to crank out new material but it blew me away & kept a huge grin on my face the whole time.

Matt_Black

Original Poster
And I think they made the right choice doing a parallel story rather than trying to fit the P&F characters as characters from Episode IV. Aside from avoiding comparisons to Family Guy, it provided for some brilliant, brilliant moments.

jdmdisney99

So, they've done Marvel, they've done Star Wars; now we need Phineas & Ferb and the Temple of Doof. You know you'd watch it.
Already been done. May I present, "Phineas and Ferb and the Temple of Juatchadoon"...
image.jpg

That aside, I also saw the special OnDemand; very very well done. It was clever in almost every line. One of my favorites;
Rebel 1: We lost the disc! The Death Star Plans are gone!
Rebel 2: What are we going to do?
Rebel 1: I say we just blame Jar Jar.
Overall, a really fantastic special.

RubyLee

Already been done. May I present, "Phineas and Ferb and the Temple of Juatchadoon"...
View attachment 59544

That aside, I also saw the special OnDemand; very very well done. It was clever in almost every line. One of my favorites;
Rebel 1: We lost the disc! The Death Star Plans are gone!
Rebel 2: What are we going to do?
Rebel 1: I say we just blame Jar Jar.
Overall, a really fantastic special.[/QUOTE

Apparently I should have been watching this show long ago if they spoof Indy too!

I don't know if it's a normal part of the show but the songs were catchy! They've been in my head since I watched it....I hope they are/become available via iTunes. I'd definitely download!!

RubyLee

Matt_Black

Original Poster
Apparently I should have been watching this show long ago if they spoof Indy too!

I don't know if it's a normal part of the show but the songs were catchy! They've been in my head since I watched it....I hope they are/become available via iTunes. I'd definitely download!!

Every episode has a musical number. Specials usually have several.

prberk

It is repeating Saturday night, July 26, at 9 p.m. Eastern Time. It is available now to Comcast subcribers on demand online only (not yet for Comcast TV on-demand), but if you are a Comcast subscriber you may go right now to your Comcast account and sign in and watch it on the computer, iPad, etc.

Matt_Black

Original Poster
It is repeating Saturday night, July 26, at 9 p.m. Eastern Time. It is available now to Comcast subcribers on demand online only (not yet for Comcast TV on-demand), but if you are a Comcast subscriber you may go right now to your Comcast account and sign in and watch it on the computer, iPad, etc.

No, it's on regular TV cable onDemand from Comcast (at least in some areas), because that's exactly how I watched it.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom