Cast Member Appreciation Summer Challenge

VoiceGuy07

Original Poster
I'm a big fan of celebrating all of the great things that Disney Cast Members do that make our vacations and time in the parks and resorts so memorable. I'd like to see forum members make a conscious effort to seek out "good show"…even "great show" and post it here! From June through August, lets' celebrate these magical folks who really show a commitment unlike no other!

I love Disney's CM's so many are so friendly and strive to make every day awesome.
I have to share when I was there over Memorial weekend for the Rock event.
My friend and I went in character and EVERYONE was into the costumes and just commenting and interacting with us as the characters from ride staff to people on carts to security to the characters themselves during the parades.
We were getting called out and had a blast interacting with them all. Photographers had fun messing with us with poses for pics. Just a fun time.
I made for a fantastic day when we were in the park from before 8 am til after 4am That is what made the day!

Kudos to all those cast members for helping us have a blast ALL DAY!

VoiceGuy07

Original Poster
Taylor at the Jungle Cruise! Probably the most jokes, puns, and one-liners during the Jungle Cruise that I've ever heard. I love the standards but she was throwing in some originals that I had not heard before. It was the fantastic dry delivery that worked so well. She was awesome!

VoiceGuy07

Original Poster
Laura from Leeds, England at the Rose and Crown Pub! My wife and I were blessed to have a date day at EPCOT (the sister-in-law took our kids for the day). We had lunch at Rose and Crown and our server was Laura. Besides being incredibly courteous and helpful with the menu, but we noticed that at every table she would really take time to work with guests on beer selection, menu selection and just all around "hope you're having a great day". Rose and Crown is a new favorite and we'll be back soon!

VoiceGuy07

Original Poster
Holly at the Polynesian! We checked-in at the Polynesian on Father's Day (6/15) and we checked-in early (somewhere around 9:00am). We were moving over from the Beach Club and didn't know what to expect. Holly was great! She was already deep in a conversation with my wife about our trip down to FL, how we were doing, what we were celebrating and how the kids were holding up before I even walked up to the desk. She professionally dealt with the magic band issue (since they were still tied to Beach Club) and she was just a fantastic breath of fresh air checking in! She rocks!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom