Question about 7 Dwarves Railroad

MaELsTrOmFTW

Original Poster
Hello everyone and thanks You for readnig my post i have a question i hope you can help answer!!! I have been away for a while and Now I'm Trying To Catch up on what I missed and I heard a lot about the NEW 7 Dwarves Railroad At Fantasyland 2 and I have a question I hope you can help answer!!!1 is it really true that they RETHEMINGED Big Thunder Railroad into 7 Dwarves Railraod using all the old Auto AniMagictronics (Like the buzzards) I read that on Dis boards but you know how those posts can be sometimes thats why I stick to WDWMaGiC for my real news and RUMORs. I think if that IS tRue that was a BAD idea because they just do it if they did it so they could move the 7 Dwarves out of the SNOW WHITE SNEAKY ADVENTURES to make room for Annie & Elise because FROZEN made money but thats not fair to all the fans who loved Big Thunder Railraod and Tony Baster who made it all his life and recently passed away. This is a disrespect to his legendcy (IF IT';S TRUE). And if it is true is it a better ride now because Bit Thunder Railraod was always too slow (that is not a RUMOR it is TRUE i think) so I hope when they changed it to 7 Dwarves Railroad it goes faster now and maybe has one drop? Also is Olaf taking pictures now??? Sorry if everyone knows its true because I have been away At sChool and now I'm excited to go back to Disneyworld to ride the new 7 Dwarves Railroad! Also when does it open at Magical Kingdom so I can plan???

Matt_Black

Hello everyone and thanks You for readnig my post i have a question i hope you can help answer!!! I have been away for a while and Now I'm Trying To Catch up on what I missed and I heard a lot about the NEW 7 Dwarves Railroad At Fantasyland 2 and I have a question I hope you can help answer!!!1 is it really true that they RETHEMINGED Big Thunder Railroad into 7 Dwarves Railraod using all the old Auto AniMagictronics (Like the buzzards) I read that on Dis boards but you know how those posts can be sometimes thats why I stick to WDWMaGiC for my real news and RUMORs. I think if that IS tRue that was a BAD idea because they just do it if they did it so they could move the 7 Dwarves out of the SNOW WHITE SNEAKY ADVENTURES to make room for Annie & Elise because FROZEN made money but thats not fair to all the fans who loved Big Thunder Railraod and Tony Baster who made it all his life and recently passed away. This is a disrespect to his legendcy (IF IT';S TRUE). And if it is true is it a better ride now because Bit Thunder Railraod was always too slow (that is not a RUMOR it is TRUE i think) so I hope when they changed it to 7 Dwarves Railroad it goes faster now and maybe has one drop? Also is Olaf taking pictures now??? Sorry if everyone knows its true because I have been away At sChool and now I'm excited to go back to Disneyworld to ride the new 7 Dwarves Railroad! Also when does it open at Magical Kingdom so I can plan???

Wow. An impressive bit for your first post. Kudos.

csm

*Best*Dwarfs*Thread*Ever*

You know, there's a reason why Maelstrom Rocks threads get bumped literally annually for more than a decade: Legend. To the impending negativity from those unfamiliar with this "character" that surely is on the horizon if history is any precedent, try to see that these posts are certainly intended to be comedic satire. Let's not run off Maelstrom as quickly as he was in the past. We could all use a good laugh - especially if he's going to talk about the Seven Dwarfs Mine Train ;)

I'm just going to come right out and say it, Maelstrom Rocks my favorite loveable goofball in the entire history of WDWMagic!

RSoxNo1

I'll have what she's having.

sshindel

The Epcot Manifesto

First off, Welcome BACK after a long absence. I wanted to alleviate some of your fears based on some of the RUMORS you have been reading on other boards. First off, they did not RETHEMIGINE Big Thunder into a 7 Dwarves Railroad. That is a COMPLETELY false rumor. Big Thunder is in the middle of being modified to have a tie in with Disney's most recent SMASH live action masterpiece The Lone Ranger. They are taking the Johnny Depp Auto AniMagitronic figure from the last scene of the updated Pirates of the Lost Seas Adventure attraction and have placed a crow from the Haunted House ride on his head and added some white face paint to turn Jack Sparrow into Tonto. Other tie ins will be made to The LONE ranger film spectucular, including a Hi Ho Silver theme song that will be added to the train cars that will play throughout. The rest of the change are still kind of RUMORs and is not really specified, but our TRUSTED insiders here like @George have been feeding us small details about it and it seems epic.
The rumor you are likely referring to is the rumored plans to turn the TomorroLAND speedway into a 7 Dwarfs themed ride, by making the cars look like mine cars and placing some AniMagictronics around the various corners and overpasses. It sounds like it will be a REAL excellent experience and a much needed update to a classic ride. Also, the witch will jump out and cackle at the kiddies who will scream and laugh.
To answer one of your other questions, Olaf is indeed taking pictures. He has taken over the Disney Photopass service and will be happy to take any pictures of you and your family that you ask. You can get your pictures taken by Olaf and have them placed on your My MAGICWristBand Plus for you to look at on your smartphone at any time you are on property, and to purchase once you get home for a small fee of $272.97.

Tom

Beta Return
First off, Welcome BACK after a long absence. I wanted to alleviate some of your fears based on some of the RUMORS you have been reading on other boards. First off, they did not RETHEMIGINE Big Thunder into a 7 Dwarves Railroad. That is a COMPLETELY false rumor. Big Thunder is in the middle of being modified to have a tie in with Disney's most recent SMASH live action masterpiece The Lone Ranger. They are taking the Johnny Depp Auto AniMagitronic figure from the last scene of the updated Pirates of the Lost Seas Adventure attraction and have placed a crow from the Haunted House ride on his head and added some white face paint to turn Jack Sparrow into Tonto. Other tie ins will be made to The LONE ranger film spectucular, including a Hi Ho Silver theme song that will be added to the train cars that will play throughout. The rest of the change are still kind of RUMORs and is not really specified, but our TRUSTED insiders here like @George have been feeding us small details about it and it seems epic.
The rumor you are likely referring to is the rumored plans to turn the TomorroLAND speedway into a 7 Dwarfs themed ride, by making the cars look like mine cars and placing some AniMagictronics around the various corners and overpasses. It sounds like it will be a REAL excellent experience and a much needed update to a classic ride. Also, the witch will jump out and cackle at the kiddies who will scream and laugh.
To answer one of your other questions, Olaf is indeed taking pictures. He has taken over the Disney Photopass service and will be happy to take any pictures of you and your family that you ask. You can get your pictures taken by Olaf and have them placed on your My MAGICWristBand Plus for you to look at on your smartphone at any time you are on property, and to purchase once you get home for a small fee of $272.97.

I can confirm this.

MaELsTrOmFTW

Original Poster
WOW!!! thank You everone for the answers and for all the follows for my NEWS AND RUMORS!! I will try to share good news and rumors with you soon to keep you intransFORMED!! but first I want to talk more aobut SEVEN DWARVES RUNAWAY MOUNTAIN. I see now the OTHER site was wrong and it's not a rethemiamaging of Bit Thunder Railraod but actually a WHOLE NEW MOUNTAIN which is incredbile because Mountains dont just pop up OVER night!!!!! do you know what happened the last time that happened? DINOSAURS, so this is my new rumor for you: My uncle told me that there might be a surprise of DINOSAURS or at least DINOSAUR FOSSILS in the SEVEN DWARVES RUNAway MOUNTAIN!! I know what you are thingking "how cool!!!" I know!! Think about everyone's FAVORITE PART from Big Thunderbolt Railroad (which is DIFFERENT from Seven Dwarves Runaway Mountain!! Not the same!) when the train goes through the pterodactyl skeleton!! I think on SEVEN DWARVES Runaway MOUNTAIN the train is going to go through a different type of skeleton, possibly a plesiosaurus which is why it has water and water falls!!! I know everyone wanted to know why it had water if its not SPLASHING MOUNTAIN so that is why!! I dont know if this is true but I think it is because its what my uncle heard at his design meetings!!
Also I dont think it's true that Bit Thunder Railraod will turn into the ALONE RANGER ride because they are LONG trains so its way more than one people at a time, also remember a year ago when I made the post reporting the TRUE NEWS about removing the peace pipe smoke stacks, in 2014 Disney is sensitive to NATIVE AMERICANS!! Thank you for this RUMUR SSHINDEL but i think someone gave you false infor! Also I have new RUMURS about DISNEY SPRING that I will post soon also about Magic Armbands!! It's like you all have a crystal ball and gypsies!! BECause you could tell!!! But please I have to ask for everyone who comes here TO LEARN please keep this thread ON TOPIC!!!!

wm49rs

A naughty bit o' crumpet
Premium Member
WOW!!! thank You everone for the answers and for all the follows for my NEWS AND RUMORS!! I will try to share good news and rumors with you soon to keep you intransFORMED!! but first I want to talk more aobut SEVEN DWARVES RUNAWAY MOUNTAIN. I see now the OTHER site was wrong and it's not a rethemiamaging of Bit Thunder Railraod but actually a WHOLE NEW MOUNTAIN which is incredbile because Mountains dont just pop up OVER night!!!!! do you know what happened the last time that happened? DINOSAURS, so this is my new rumor for you: My uncle told me that there might be a surprise of DINOSAURS or at least DINOSAUR FOSSILS in the SEVEN DWARVES RUNAway MOUNTAIN!! I know what you are thingking "how cool!!!" I know!! Think about everyone's FAVORITE PART from Big Thunderbolt Railroad (which is DIFFERENT from Seven Dwarves Runaway Mountain!! Not the same!) when the train goes through the pterodactyl skeleton!! I think on SEVEN DWARVES Runaway MOUNTAIN the train is going to go through a different type of skeleton, possibly a plesiosaurus which is why it has water and water falls!!! I know everyone wanted to know why it had water if its not SPLASHING MOUNTAIN so that is why!! I dont know if this is true but I think it is because its what my uncle heard at his design meetings!!
Also I dont think it's true that Bit Thunder Railraod will turn into the ALONE RANGER ride because they are LONG trains so its way more than one people at a time, also remember a year ago when I made the post reporting the TRUE NEWS about removing the peace pipe smoke stacks, in 2014 Disney is sensitive to NATIVE AMERICANS!! Thank you for this RUMUR SSHINDEL but i think someone gave you false infor! Also I have new RUMURS about DISNEY SPRING that I will post soon also about Magic Armbands!! It's like you all have a crystal ball and gypsies!! BECause you could tell!!! But please I have to ask for everyone who comes here TO LEARN please keep this thread ON TOPIC!!!!
Terribly difficult to stay on topic when no one has any bloody idea what you're talking about. But, the more things change and all that....

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom