Mickey’s Kitchen Sink

minniemickeyfan

So one question:
If a family lets say is to share this, where do we eat it? The bakery where all the seating has been removed, the outdoor tables where I've never been able to find one empty, or the beautiful landing full of empty tables where everyone smokes?

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR
So one question:
If a family lets say is to share this, where do we eat it? The bakery where all the seating has been removed, the outdoor tables where I've never been able to find one empty, or the beautiful landing full of empty tables where everyone smokes?

There is now a large seating area outside alongside Caseys. There is seating up by the Terrace and alongside the Plaza.

You are aware that the smoking section at the same time the new outdoor seating area was opened the smoking area was removed. All of your problems seemed to have melted away.

Gabe1

I just can't see paying $23 for 3 scoops of ice cream... it is cute but it AIN'T that cute! LOL

It is like the themed popcorn buckets. The popcorn is cheaper if you don't buy the souvenir bucket. At Gastons and BoG they also have a souvenir mug. The beverage is cheaper if you don't buy the mug.

Same goes for Mickey's Kitchen Sink. It isn't just the cost of ice cream, it is ice cream + the souvenir sink. You're going to pay the up-charge for the souvenir sink. Not a new practice on Disney's part just a different product.

PrincessNelly_NJ

It is like the themed popcorn buckets. The popcorn is cheaper if you don't buy the souvenir bucket. At Gastons and BoG they also have a souvenir mug. The beverage is cheaper if you don't buy the mug.

Same goes for Mickey's Kitchen Sink. It isn't just the cost of ice cream, it is ice cream + the souvenir sink. You're going to pay the up-charge for the souvenir sink. Not a new practice on Disney's part just a different product.
Yeah I guess, still doesn't make sense that it is $10+ dollars more than the same thing in Disneyland.

Gabe1

Attractions Magazine has just posted this, it has moved over to B&C now too called Mini Mickey Sink.

BmCVGC5IIAAMeZa.jpg

minniemickeyfan

There is now a large seating area outside alongside Caseys. There is seating up by the Terrace and alongside the Plaza.

You are aware that the smoking section at the same time the new outdoor seating area was opened the smoking area was removed. All of your problems seemed to have melted away.
Great!
I was just there in Jan but didn't notice the smoking section gone. I am thinking of the patio tables on the landing down below the Plaza Restaurant and Tomorrowland.

Gabe1

Great!
I was just there in Jan but didn't notice the smoking section gone. I am thinking of the patio tables on the landing down below the Plaza Restaurant and Tomorrowland.

As of now there is not a smoking section from the gates, TownSquare, Main Street or the Hub. The area where the only smoking section in that area is has a great deal of construction going on right now.

disney4life2008

That is too much ice cream to eat in the MK. I do not mind it at beaches and cream because i know I am going back to my room afterwards but I digress..

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom