Killing time at Contemporary Resort?

Tuvalu

Premium Member
Because I'm extraordinarily cheap and don't want to pay for the room until my feet are on Florida soil ;)

My wife actually started the check-in process earlier this week but didn't complete it. As I said above I am a firm believer in Murphy's Law and I over-think everything!
You are not charged the balance on your room until after you arrive at the resort. Checking in online does not cause the remaining cost to be charged to your credit card.

BostonJP

Original Poster
Oh cool, good to know. I just did the online check in now. It says I'm in a Cars suite.

7 days from this very moment and my 2 year old's socks will be knocked off when he sees the Chef Mickey's characters!

TheBeastMom

Take time to visit the Stainless Steel Mickey near the swimming pool....it's a great place to take a family photo for your holiday cards.

The even had a flat place to put a camera to set a self timer. Our kids sat curled up inside the ears and Dad and I kneeled in the middle....great photo. (Wish it were digital!)

MaryJaneP

I'll second goofgoof's prior post about monorail ride and walking around other resorts to kill some time and also his/her suggestion to ride some boats to Wilderness Lodge or Fort Wilderness. I will add that I have found physical exercise is a great way to calm kids down. Maybe you could walk the walkway from Contemporary to the entrance to the Magic Kingdom if you think your kids can handle the "we will be here tomorrow" and walk back to Contemporary. Round trip walk is roughly 20 minutes. Maybe you could even bring/get map of MK and talk about your plans for the upcoming park day.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom