Sweetpee_1993 is taking her first trip to Walt's park

Californian Elitist

Original Poster
I just wanted to say I'm wishing you and your family safe travels to and from California and the destinations you'll be hitting. Enjoy the first Disney park and its sister.:) Make the best of your trip and have a good time!

P.S. Make sure to order a double-double at In-N-Out. If you like grilled onions, order your fries animal style.

sweetpee_1993

@raven24 , you are toooooo sweet! THANK YOU!!!! I can't believe its finally here! Our flight leaves Houston at 10:05 CST Saturday. We'll be there by noon your time. I'm still in total awe at the thought of actually being IN California. It's like the equivalent if going to the moon! Can't wait!

Also totally psyched to see @derelicte19 & @Disneyfalcon while I'm there. Gonna be fantastic to see some of the girls again!

I'll definitely touch base while I'm gone. I'll likely do a full report, too. ;)

Thanks again!

harveyt0206

Have fun!! There really is something magical about being in Walt's original park. I maybe teared up just an itty bitty bit my first day. And in all fairness, I actually loved DCA way more than I ever imagined. Looking forward to hearing your thoughts after your trip.

disney4life2008

@raven24 , you are toooooo sweet! THANK YOU!!!! I can't believe its finally here! Our flight leaves Houston at 10:05 CST Saturday. We'll be there by noon your time. I'm still in total awe at the thought of actually being IN California. It's like the equivalent if going to the moon! Can't wait!

Also totally psyched to see @derelicte19 & @Disneyfalcon while I'm there. Gonna be fantastic to see some of the girls again!

I'll definitely touch base while I'm gone. I'll likely do a full report, too. ;)

Thanks again!

You share my sentiment for hoping to moving there permanently in 2015.

sweetpee_1993

Can't wait to see a trip report maybe?!? Have a wonderful trip!
I always debate whether I'm doing a report or not right up until the last minute. The notebook is in my purse. Its on.

So excited! At the airport waiting!

image.jpg

disney4life2008

What part of California are you thinking of moving to?

Southern would be my first pick - if I get this opportunity in 2015 I would be at UCLA but I am equally open to San Diego. I am also interested in Oakland/Bay Area - a lot just depends on the job market this October and what opportunities are available for those with PhDs in education.

disney4life2008

I don't want to overhype this or anything, but this trip WILL CHANGE YOUR LIFE. ;) Have an amazing time!

What makes visiting disneyland/California so life changing? I have read from nearly everyone on here that in comparison to disneyworld - disneyland and california is the place to be? Its makes me very excited :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom