Cabana Bay transport and drink lounges and joints

Communicore

Original Poster
Does the boat from Citywalk stop at Cabana Bay? I'd like to add this to the Citywalk drinking tour. What kinds of lounges and joints do they have? Is it like the Universal Pacific hotel, which basically sucks, or is this like Polynesian?

GLaDOS

Does the boat from Citywalk stop at Cabana Bay? I'd like to add this to the Citywalk drinking tour. What kinds of lounges and joints do they have? Is it like the Universal Pacific hotel, which basically sucks, or is this like Polynesian?

It buses or walking.

There are 3 bars so far: Swizzle Lounge in the lobby, Atomic Tonic by the pool, and the bowling alley bar. Hide Away Bar and Grill will open with the second phase

Communicore

Original Poster
It buses or walking.

There are 3 bars so far: Swizzle Lounge in the lobby, Atomic Tonic by the pool, and the bowling alley bar. Hide Away Bar and Grill will open with the second phase
Thank you for the clarification. I thought they would've extended the river so that it would reach Cabana but I guess not. Are non-registered guests able to park at the hotel? If not I guess walking from Citywalk parking garage would be the only option.

GLaDOS

Thank you for the clarification. I thought they would've extended the river so that it would reach Cabana but I guess not. Are non-registered guests able to park at the hotel? If not I guess walking from Citywalk parking garage would be the only option.

You have to pay to park at the hotel ($10). The walking path to Cabana Bay will be the same path as walking to Royal Pacific once they finish building the pedestrian bridge

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom