Your Favorite Evening/Night park

Lightning McQueen

I enjoy Epcot, World Showcase in particular. The different areas are very interesting at night. I know not a park, but I also enjoy Downtown Disney in the evening/night. As the crowds start to pick up and the street entertainers start to perform, its nice to enjoy the atmosphere.

Redsky89

Original Poster
Magic Kingdom and Epcot definitely! There is nothing like walking through each land, especially Tomorrowland and just taking it all in. Riding The People Mover is awesome at night.

I also love walking through World Showcase at night. It is just like a whole different world in the evenings. Future World also because I love the pavement that lights up as you walk on it.
I agree 100%

The Mighty Tim

My earliest memories of WDW are of EPCOT in the evening. We rode Horizons and then Dad would took me around Communicore whilst Mum went off with my brother in the stroller. Then we all rode Spaceship Earth and my brother always used to fall asleep at the point where the vehicles rotate and you start your backwards descent. We still joke about this now.

Fond memories, which is why I always like EPCOT at night.

(I just realised that by mentioning Horizons and Communicore, I am showing my age! I still refer to Innoventions as Communicore!)

Last edited:

bethymouse

I love all of the parks at night. It's a calming feeling watching Illuminations, Wishes, and Fantasmic. It would be nice if AK were opened later at night, but until they do some evening entertainment, it's a day park. Actually AK is rather eerie at night IMHO.:D

harveyt0206

My mind says "Magic Kingdom", but my heart is so in love with Epcot at night. Epcot has my favorite background music and it is just so beautiful. Walking around World Showcase with views of my beloved Spaceship Earth from everywhere. The Fountain of Nations and the Imagination Pavilion all lit up...that's where the magic is.

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
Magic Kingdom. My favorite thing to do at WDW is to sit at night in the hub and watch the castle and the lights on Main Street (and eat my Mickey Premium bar).

KatMaria

Magic Kingdom. I do happen to love Animal Kingdom on those rare nights it is open late. But those are few and far between.

durangojim

Used to be MK before they removed the trees with the twinkle lights around the hub. My wife and I loved to go on the rides late and then get an ice cream right before the park closed. We'd sit on the benches in the hub and look at the lights and just feel super peaceful. Now I'd say it's World Showcase. Walking around and enjoying some adult beverages responsibly, with the torches lit an lights in the pavilions is awesome to me.

I have to say that I love the neon signs at DHS at night too, but WS is just magical.

JohnD

I had the experience of walking the length of Frontierland during the Fireworks. Really nice. Since I had already seen them in full another time, I got in line for PP (when else are you going to be able to ride with a smaller line and no FP+?)

It's also a different perspective seeing the fireworks come up from behind Fantasyland.

jlsHouston

HS is kind of scarey in the back part where Muppets is during EMH.. MK is my favorite late night park. I think EPCOT is just too dark, no lighting.

ArPirate

Love the EMH at Magic Kingdom. Me and the family riding "Its a Small World" at 2am. The park seemed so empty as we left, almost like we had it to ourselves. Great memory. For the record, we made it to EPCOT at rope drop the next morning.

Attachments

• 20140324_021211.jpg
    20140324_021211.jpg
    36.2 KB · Views: 23

MrDee

Magic Kingdom is my favorite day or night, but it is especially beautiful at night, the crowds starting to thin out, not as in much of a rush as you are during the day, knowing you've just spent a wonderful day of life on planet earth. True--Tomorrowland looks great, but there's something about Tower of Terror at night that really haunts me, even when you see it from outside of Hollywood Studios on the drive back to wherever it is you're staying at. I leave tomorrow for yet another trip down to the mouse. Only a short trip this time, but I will not be wasting a single minute.

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom