It's A Small World Movie....What's Next?

Communicore

I'd like a movie called the "Mystery Of The Japan Show Building" and also one called "The Grooviest Bathroom In The World" which is the Odyssey bathooms. Also a good one would be "Vista Way" and make it like Animal House or American Pie or something.

Cmdr_Crimson

I'd like a movie called the "Mystery Of The Japan Show Building" and also one called "The Grooviest Bathroom In The World" which is the Odyssey bathooms.

This Deems to close to Scooby Doo Episodes...
scooby+characters.jpg

Cmdr_Crimson

What is really strange is that the Director of the National Treasure films is Directing .....So are we to expect Bruckheimer's production to help out...:rolleyes:

Plus There were talks of other attractions having films..
  • The Jungle Cruise Movie - That was mentioned a few years ago and the rumors of Tim Allen & Tom Hanks starring in it.
  • Guillermo Del Toro's Haunted Mansion Movie - Announced at San Diego Comic Con in 2010 that showed a Teaser Trailer for the Film

• Magic Kingdom Movie - Announced in 2010 and Directed by Jon Favreau states that it was to be The "Night At The Museum at Disneyland" Where the Attractions come to life...The only recent news about this is that Jon still wants to do this film..http://www.slashfilm.com/magic-kingdom-jon-favreau-update/
  • And there's the One that I do hope could change the Look of a Land...Thanks To Brad Bird...
disney-tomorrowland-movie-2015-logo-520x245.jpg

The Plot does sound intriguing..And I do hope this gives hopes to Re-Boot Tomorrowland..
From Wikipedia
Bound by a shared destiny, former boy-genius Frank (George Clooney) — jaded by disillusionment — and Casey (Britt Robertson), a bright, optimistic teen bursting with scientific curiosity, embark on a danger-filled mission to unearth the secrets of an enigmatic place somewhere in time and space known only as Tomorrowland. What they must do there changes the world — and them — forever.

Bairstow

Magic Kingdom Movie - Announced in 2010 and Directed by Jon Favreau states that it was to be The "Night At The Museum at Disneyland" Where the Attractions come to life...The only recent news about this is that Jon still wants to do this film..http://www.slashfilm.com/magic-kingdom-jon-favreau-update/

Can you even imagine how offensive this would be to everyone on this board?
Imagine all the classic, "canon" personalities of your favorite Magic Kingdom characters and animatronics suddenly forgotten and replaced with dumb comedy tropes.
This is truly the black sun that would devour everything you love.

Cmdr_Crimson

Can you even imagine how offensive this would be to everyone on this board?
Imagine all the classic, "canon" personalities of your favorite Magic Kingdom characters and animatronics suddenly forgotten and replaced with dumb comedy tropes.
This is truly the black sun that would devour everything you love.

Meh..These ads were never far off from it..
DY-DIS-M17720-A-2.jpg

Plus It would have been better to make Films based on the Kingdom Keepers books IMO.

Bairstow

Meh..These ads were never far off from it..
DY-DIS-M17720-A-2.jpg

The Leibovitz ads weren't dangerous. I really like them.

A movie that re-writes and essentially replaces the mythology of multiple existing rides, much as Verbinksi Pirates movies have done, would be catastrophic.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom