Pre-Trip 1st overnight solo trip/mommy get away!!!

Ok-so I have to share my excitement!! I am a stay at home mom with 2 year old twins, and my hubby is allowing me to stay 2 nights at the world completely solo!! Needless to say, he just came back from a 2 night fishing trip without the kids-so we trade!! It's my turn!

I've been to WDW many times solo for day trips, but never had the chance to stay overnight. I will be driving the long 1 hour and 15 minute trip it takes to get there from Tampa next Friday, May 2-4th!
I will be staying onsite at the All Star Music Resort! I've stayed at Pop, Art of Animation, and Caribbean, so this is a new one to me. I'm not expecting a lot, I'm just excited to be onsite at all!!

Friday and Sunday I am dedicating to the MK in hopes of running into a 7DMT soft opening! (Fingers crossed)

Saturday is set aside for DHS! I am so excited to be able to do things here I just can't with the kids. I haven't seen the new Pirate walk through yet, and I've been dying to try the Magic of Animation. I also love One Mans Dream, TOT, and of course the single riders line at RNR!!

I have made reservations at my favorite restaurant, Sci Fi Dine In, for an early dinner!

I might even try and squeeze in some DTD time, and catch a movie!!

Trip report will be coming!!!

Last edited:

mickeysshoes

Sounds like perfect ME time to me!! I would have given my right arm to have gotten that when my kids were little...heck who am I kidding, I would do the same now with any empty nest. Have a great time and ENJOY!!!

star77kc

Original Poster
Sounds like perfect ME time to me!! I would have given my right arm to have gotten that when my kids were little...heck who am I kidding, I would do the same now with any empty nest. Have a great time and ENJOY!!!

Believe me, I know how lucky I am! I am going to enjoy every minute of it!!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom