AVATAR land construction progress

Soarin' Over Pgh

Was there any concept art for this released that I somehow managed to overlook?

I'm trying to place what is what from the top of the construction wall and ...yeah, I'm not doing too well with that.

:oops:

danlb_2000

Premium Member
Was there any concept art for this released that I somehow managed to overlook?

I'm trying to place what is what from the top of the construction wall and ...yeah, I'm not doing too well with that.

:oops:

No, I don't think any concept art was released. Here is a better over the wall picture that shows the area..

j8rQwGtgBfJpw.JPG

CrescentLake

Spent Saturday at DAK, and tried my best to get an update on construction stuff. FOTLK is coming along very well, although they still have yet to cover that pesky HVAC, which looks awful.

Obviously, you can't see much of the Avland construction except when you come in via bus. All it looked like was flat, cleared Earth, with a lot of construction equipment and mounds of dirt. Wish I had pictures but its not really much.

Atomicmickey

Spent Saturday at DAK, and tried my best to get an update on construction stuff. FOTLK is coming along very well, although they still have yet to cover that pesky HVAC, which looks awful.

Obviously, you can't see much of the Avland construction except when you come in via bus. All it looked like was flat, cleared Earth, with a lot of construction equipment and mounds of dirt. Wish I had pictures but its not really much.

I don't believe you. If they had added magical mounds of dirt, they would have had a press conference to announce them.;)

KatMaria

I do have to say one thing, Disney got lucky in that where Avatar is being built and that no one can really get to it to take pictures. Will be interesting to see how quickly they work on Avatar…...

relots

I saw last week when I was there coming in via bus there were about 3 Disney security vehicles with lights on surrounding a dump truck which appeared to be covered dirt of some type at the gate to the left of where the buses enter. There were a few security cast members standing around but it did not appear to be anything major. Kind of curious as to why there would be a need for 3 of them to be there, with lights on, sitting all around the truck. o_O

WDWDad13

I saw last week when I was there coming in via bus there were about 3 Disney security vehicles with lights on surrounding a dump truck which appeared to be covered dirt of some type at the gate to the left of where the buses enter. There were a few security cast members standing around but it did not appear to be anything major. Kind of curious as to why there would be a need for 3 of them to be there, with lights on, sitting all around the truck. o_O

alien Pandora dirt needs to go through customs? :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom