1994 Epcot T-Rex

FettFan

I believe our T-rex friend also got a second shot at fame in the "Galaxy Search" show at MK!

532034_10151400424340517_2061720984_n.jpg

Elvisaurus rex. Unh-huh.

kap91

He was my favorite as a kid! Only reason I ever wanted to go to epcot was watch splashtacular (well and smell oranges on horizons). Of course now I barely remember any of it.

Btw, I think splashtacular was very similar to the Tokyo Disney castle show that gave Disneyland's Magical it's theme song

Disney Drew

He must have been there for quite a while - I seem to recall having seen him back there in 2011 when DW and I were on the Magic of our Steam Trains tour. I wondered what he was from - our first visit was in October of 1994, but we didn't see him at EPCOT then. Wish I had taken a picture, but was being respectful of our tour guide. Great find!

Cosmic Commando

This was very cool to see this pop up on the board! It was buried somewhere in the deepest, darkest abandoned mine shafts of my memory, but I never would have come up with it on my own. I actually remember seeing this thing! I guess it was terrifying and bizarre enough to leave a lasting impression; I would have been around 10 when it was active in the parks.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom