Earl of sandwhich

slappy magoo

They are around 8 inch sandwhiches so if that would fill u up u should be good I could eat a whole one and soup ;)
Unless my math is off, 8 inches is 2 inches bigger than 6 inches. :rolleyes: The sandwiches at Subway are usually 6 inches or foot-longs. If you've ever had Subway and thought the 6 inch sandwich really hit the spot or was maybe too much, I can't imagine splitting an 8-inch sandwich will satisfy.

minniemickeyfan

How can they be smaller? They're still 8 inches.
I read a blog recently with photos and they described them as smaller. Also it was said many guests were not happy with the change with the size of the sandwich.
I'm sure they're just as good though and still a good value.

Bairstow

I read a blog recently with photos and they described them as smaller. Also it was said many guests were not happy with the change with the size of the sandwich.
I'm sure they're just as good though and still a good value.

Ate there for the first time earlier this month and while I don't have any pictures to show, our sandwiches were much smaller, flatter especially, then the pictures I had seen online.
It wasn't a bad meal but we walked away more than ready for a big bread pudding at Raglan Road's Hole in the Wall. I miss Pollo Campero.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom