Seven Dwarfs Possible June Opening...Fast Pass?

MIKETFROMRI

Original Poster
As of right now you do not have option of fast pass for Seven Dwarfs. If this opens in June will people have opportunity to get fast passes before they leave? Any word on opening yet?

danlb_2000

Premium Member
I don't think anyone really knows when the soft/official opening of this ride will be. You can find lots of posts from people claiming to have inside information all with different dates. Take any date you hear from a source other the Disney with a grain of salt.

bethymouse

I think perhaps the 24 hour event opening would make sense- May 23 6am-May 24 6am.:D Even then it will probably be without FP+ but most people won't mind just like most people who want to meet Anna and Elsa don't mind waiting 3 hours! Just my 2 cents.;) Gosh- I wonder how long the line will be for 7DMT!:eek:

cw1982

I thought there's a dedication ceremony on 5/2

The ceremony on 5/2 is part of the media event today and tomorrow. This doesn't really give us any indication of the actual opening or fastpasses though, since the opening doesn't have to revolve around this event (and from what we've been seeing on several threads here, it probably won't happen that way).

Chef Mickey

You have to take this attraction in context. It appears to be an outstanding family ride with a touch of thrill, incredible detail, beautiful topography, and nice animatronics. I'm puzzled as to why people are expecting something else.

Not everything Disney does should be compared to Universal. I don't even view Disney as a park trying to do what Universal is doing. Disney has always been a more family oriented park with different and in my opinion, better stories and content.

What is Universal doing that is so much better from a quality or theming perspective? My only complaint was the speed to market for this attraction. It appears to be exactly what it needs to be. More thrills won't be found in Fantasyland.

I do think they need more attractions in the pipeline, but this certainly isn't a miss.

GoofGoof

Premium Member
The ceremony on 5/2 is part of the media event today and tomorrow. This doesn't really give us any indication of the actual opening or fastpasses though, since the opening doesn't have to revolve around this event (and from what we've been seeing on several threads here, it probably won't happen that way).

Several sights are reporting that Disney will release the opening date tomorrow at the dedication.

Marc Gil

I do hope they open the FastPass+ dates as soon as possible since I'm already planning to go to WDW for my birthday in June. An inaugural *wait-free* trip aboard the mine train during my birthday getaway would be perfect.

Last edited:

jlsHouston

Several sights are reporting that Disney will release the opening date tomorrow at the dedication.

So I am going in camp June for opening, although my trip is the 18th-27th of this month so I would be thrilled to have the opportunity to ride it sooner than later.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom