What is your 1st Ride Ritual when arriving at WDW

The Mighty Tim

POTC is the first and last ride of the trip ridden at MK. However, MK need not necessarily be the first or last park visited (EPCOT was the last park visited last time).

Next time, we intend to beat our Plane to Pirates time, which is the time from the the moment the plane lands to stepping on to a POTC boat. Current record is 2.5 hours.

mebucko

"Aaarg", for sure, is the first!
With a Forum name of "mebucko", has to be!
We have a new "last ride until next time' - a night ride on Walt's Railroad. It is a wonderful summary!
Ch-Ears!
Bill

jonesenon4

similar to others our first ride is the bus to the parks.my whole family cant wait. we usually throw our bags in the room and rush to the nearest bus stop.regardless of what park we are headed to the bus ride is as exciting as test track or tower of terror for us as the excitement for the parks builds. countdown 21days left

ZodIsGr8

Original Poster
similar to others our first ride is the bus to the parks.my whole family cant wait. we usually throw our bags in the room and rush to the nearest bus stop.regardless of what park we are headed to the bus ride is as exciting as test track or tower of terror for us as the excitement for the parks builds. countdown 21days left
Great reply! I now have to modify my original post as the bus ride is our first and I love the narration. Nothing better than hearing welcome to the Magic Kingdom. Well maybe please stand clear if the doors!!!!!!

FettFan

Pirates.

PeopleMover/Tomorrowland Transit Authority is most awesome right at sunset, when Tomorrowland starts lighting up.

ToyStoryMiss

Every time we arrive in Magic Kingdom, the first 'ride' we go on is Mickey's PhilHarMagic. :joyfull: It is my favorite thing to do in WDW (well, next to PotC, HM, and Splash. :p Oh, and Captain EO. :happy:) and we always make sure it's our first thing we do when we get there and the last thing we do at the end.

HollyAD

Usually AK safari! If its HS then we head right back for the thrill rides before the lines become too bad. MK is usually a trip closer for us.

NemoRocks78

Seized
Premium Member
It depends on which park we get to first. MK is typically gonna be Tomorrowland Transit Authority. Epcot is ALWAYS Spaceship Earth! DHS - it depends on Tower's wait/FP availability. If that's too crazy we'll head for Star Tours. And Dinosaur is always my first choice at DAK.

lisa2465

My first and last days are always at MK. It starts with breakfast at Kona Café and my first ride is the then it's off to the park with the first ride being the train around the park. On my last day, it breakfast again at Kona's and then off to the park. the only thing different is the very last ride will be the train ride around the park to say good-bye

Tinkerbella16

It has been a tradition for years to go to Epcot on arrival day, so SSE is always first. I feel like I have arrived when I smell the water on Living with the Land, Mexico and Norway also! There is nothing quite like that first day!

Last edited:

CrazyDisneyLady

Our tradition is to catch a bus to DTD and grab some Earl of Sandwich then it is off to MK where we head to Aloha Isle for a Dole Whip and then to Splash Mountain if it is open. If not then it is over to Dumbo.

WildcatDen

Depends on the Park we visit first. AK = Everest. MK = Pirates, EPCOT = S.E. and DHS = Hollywood Tower of Terror. Being able to now schedule Fast Passes may change this a little in the future. . .

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom