Once upon a time is back

jlsHouston

I had the flu in 2012 and burned through the first season in one week. Then I started watching season 2. It's so addictive. Favorite character is Belle, Rumple is a close second. Pretty much like all of the regular characters (minus Hook). Not crazy about what happened last night...

Oh I love Snow, Emma and Regina...and David and Rumple and Henry....and Neal and Hook...
It really is addictive. I am 2 episodes away from getting caught up. I actually signed up for HULU so I could catch up on the current season after I watched all the episodes on Netflix:p

Matt_Black

....Regina took two kids away from their parents and essentially killed a little boys dad cause she was lonely. Action hero she is not lol

Oh, I'm not saying she's perfect. But when you think about it, she's far more likable than Emma. "Wah wah wah, I have superpowers and this hot guy likes me and I just want to be normal!" That nonsense was tiresome enough on Buffy the Vampire Slayer.

Sped2424

Oh, I'm not saying she's perfect. But when you think about it, she's far more likable than Emma. "Wah wah wah, I have superpowers and this hot guy likes me and I just want to be normal!" That nonsense was tiresome enough on Buffy the Vampire Slayer.
WoAH DON't be dissing buffy, buffy is far more likeable than the literal sociopath that is Regina Mills. As for emma she has always been flat, the only thing great about Regina is how much of a fun villain she is, but lets not act like she is a righteous character. she killed her father for a petty revenge, she killed graham cause he didn't like her, she tortured snow white because she was a child who told something to someone she trusted. The list goes on and on her moral code is sloppy its been one of the major critiques of the show that and her flip flopy nature between good and evil. Although now they are doing better at it.

Sped2424

I almost forgot she ordered an entire village of people to be murdered because she thought they knew where snow white was hiding.

Sped2424

Buffy was the weakest character on the show her name was on. She just whined so darn much.
Weak? Have you seen once upon a time all Regina does is whine about everyone else and her jealousy over snow white. Buffy was strong occasion after occasion. She represented the typical teenager who yeah has to go through terrible things, but she was able to overcome it and be there for the folks in the show time and time again. Buffy's characterization (and show mind you) is far stronger than anything once upon a time has made or managed to do hands down. Once upon a time is a fun show don't get me wrong, but it's nothing really more than that.

Hobnail Boot

My problem with Regina is that when she was a villain, I loved her but kind of wanted her redeemed. Now that she's on that path, I miss villainous Regina. She and Hook are my favorites by far.

jlsHouston

Okay I am going to settle this once and for all Regina rocks and Emma is awesome and Snow is well, Snow is mother of awesome. Belle is lacking a bit and I couldn't warm to Ariel.
I absolutely hate Zelena. I am ready for a house to drop on her. And I can't believe we are 2 episodes away from the end of this season. OMG WHAT IF THEY DON"T HAVE A SEASON 4????
SO who is Snow and Charming's next baby? Could it be Dorothy?

Matt_Black

They'll probably get a Season 4, if they haven't already. The show performs very well, ratings wise, and from what I've heard, the creators are on very good terms both with the network and Disney overall (remember, they're the guys in charge of the Tron franchise, such as it is).

stevehousse

It will certainly have a season 4 and more! It is very popular and I can't wait to see where they do go with it next season! However, with that said, the spinoff once upon a time in wonderland has been cancelled for sure! (thank god) It wasn't really good to begin with, I would even say awful, and was pretty shocked it got a full seasons worth of episodes. however, the only good character on the show, the knave of hearts, will be moved over to OUAT for the next season for sure! It was just recently announced!

Matt_Black

I liked the spin-off, though I will admit it had some flaws. Still, the Knave is great and I'm tickled pink that he'll be coming to the main show next season. Maybe we'll even find out how he arrived there the first time. Certainly, it seemed like the Rabbit had been to "our world" often enough to explain things to Alice and Cyrus. On the other hand, it's possible he got pulled through with Jefferson and, like Jefferson, got to keep his memories, though that doesn't quite fit the timeline, as Alice would have been much older, presumably.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom