GREAT!!! Now I cant take my large chested Wife to Disneyland!!!

alissafalco

If you look closely at the photos the bottoms of her a$$ cheeks are actually hanging out with her shorts ending above them. Then on top of that she has them ripped open revealing more of her a$$ cheeks. Then the shorts were so high up her crotch and a$$ crack I don't know how it could have possibly been comfortable. This is totally inappropriate and disgusting. Also, while she was walking she was constantly pulling them out of her crack! I should have taken a video also.

George Lucas on a Bench

If you look closely at the photos the bottoms of her a$$ cheeks are actually hanging out with her shorts ending above them. Then on top of that she has them ripped open revealing more of her a$$ cheeks. Then the shorts were so high up her crotch and a$$ crack I don't know how it could have possibly been comfortable. This is totally inappropriate and disgusting. Also, while she was walking she was constantly pulling them out of her crack! I should have taken a video also.

Yes, you should have.

Okay, I'll go away now.

John

What's even more surprising that the guy who is pictured walking with her....I don't care if its her brother....her friend or who ever. Forget about if it was her boyfriend. I am not going to be seen walking around with someone wearing that. What's wrong with what she is wearing?....seriously? The shorts obviously don't fit the girl. Its not hard to see. Have some dignity....I say. I think woman can dress sexy yet still be a lady.... These panty shorts are butt food.....plain and simple.

George Lucas on a Bench

In as non a creepy way as possible (although still decidedly creepy), I adjusted one of the EPCOT butt images to help get alissafalco's point across. Behold, EPCOT in the 21st century:

20kumtl.jpg

Although I do wish we had video to go along with this.

BigTxEars

My my this thread has gone down a unforeseen road, of course it started with cleavage and now giant butt cheeks images so I guess it was some what predictable to where it has come to, but what of the future? Where is this gonna end up :)

Cesar R M

My my this thread has gone down a unforeseen road, of course it started with cleavage and now giant butt cheeks images so I guess it was some what predictable to where it has come to, but what of the future? Where is this gonna end up :)
well, its going down.. so probably we will start complaining about witch nails in a stumpy unclean toe! ;)

sweetpee_1993

Back to cleavage then!

On a trip a few years back I had an extremely creepy/funny experience with a monorail platform CM at the Contemporary carrying on a full conversation with my . That was uncomfortable yet funny. I think if my husband hadn't been there I would've been more creeped out. Because my husband was there it came off like "awwww that poor little guy" and we had a good laugh over how fully obvious the behavior was. Admittedly, that particular tank top does show the cleavage pretty well but it's still an adorable top. Come to think of it, I haven't worn it since this happened. Still hangs in my closet, tho.

PolynesianPrincess

In as non a creepy way as possible (although still decidedly creepy), I adjusted one of the EPCOT butt images to help get alissafalco's point across. Behold, EPCOT in the 21st century:

20kumtl.jpg

There are some things you just can't un-see.... This is one of those things. I see "shorts" like this all the time at WDW and 9 times out of 10 it's a teenager probably between 14 and 19 wearing them. How do parents let their kids out dressed like that?! don't care if it's the "latest fashion trend" it's not appropriate.

Personally I don't see anything wrong with that woman's shirt. If it really did ruin her vacation though, that's pretty sad.

alissafalco

20kumtl.jpg

Thank you! It was even worse in person! The pics make it look not so bad. I regret not taking a video!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom