Fast pass+ with dining reservations

rnese

Original Poster
I have reservations made for dinner each day. Tomorrow I will be able to begin making fast pass selections. When I prioritize my fast pass picks, the site will create the four options for me. Best experience, option B, option, C, etc.

Question. Will the site automatically take into account my dinner reservations, making sure to not schedule a conflict? Or is that something I will be responsible for monitoring? Just want to be prepared for tomorrow. Any help is appreciated.

Rob562

As mentioned above, the system will automatically create a "bubble" around your dining reservations where it won't schedule a FP+ window to overlap that bubble. That bubble extends slightly before your dining reservation, too so that using you FP+ toward the end of its window won't make you late for your dining reservation.

After you initially schedule your FP+, you can go in and manually change them to times that you want to. If they overlap that "bubble" you'll get a warning about the conflict, but you should be able to acknowledge it and continue on. So if you know you'll only take an hour at dinner and want to move a FP+ for immediately afterward, you can do it, but at that point it's at your own risk to not miss it.

-Rob

RonAnnArbor

As mentioned above, you have your choice of A,B,C,D but you can change all of them -- I have never ever in 8 trips now with magic bands used the assigned times -- I just select the rides I want and then go back and change the times to the ones I want - mostly to compact them so they are not spread out over the entire afternoon or entire night...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom