Disney all booked up.

mammaminnie

My son collects Vinylmations. He gets a new one for each trip, and tries to pick one with significance to that trip so that there is story behind each one.

Mikester71

My wife likes to pick up everything from blankets and quilts to watches to bags to hoodies and so on. Myself, I tend to always lean towards clothing for some reason. My favourite is usually a t-shirt with "Spring Break" followed by whatever year it is, since we always go on our March/Spring Break. Then, whenever I put it on, I always think back to that particular year and trip and can't help but smile! :happy:

6laurac

I love my collection of zippered sweatshirts from Disney to wear all fall and winter to remind me of when I was warm in sunny Orlando. I don't even mind lugging them home and I always buy a men's small or medium so it will be a little large and a kind of neutral color scheme. They are hard to find sometimes in May when we go but worth it.

I used to collect the giant snow globes until they quit making the really large ones too.

tlev

I purchase Christmas ornaments. I now have so many I have a whole Christmas tree full of only Disney ornaments. It makes me smile :)

mcurtiss

we always get an ornament from the xmas store. We also get a keychain and use that as an ornament as well.

when I was a kid I always like the tiny glass figurines from Arribas.

Weather_Lady

We do Christmas ornaments every year :) We have quite a collection of glasses from all over Disney too! Another tradition for us is beach towels from either TL or BB. Key chains are another biggie for us.

We do Christmas ornaments, too. They're small and easy to pack, but a wonderful annual reminder of our Disney vacation(s). I get one for each child and (inconspicuously) label them with their initials and the year we purchased it. Someday when they have their own homes, their WDW ornaments (and many others they've been given over the years) will be the "starter sets" for decorating their own Christmas trees. :)

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR
A dinner plate. I have been collecting different dinner plates (the ones you actually eat off of) for over 20 years now.

The first 10 years had far more detail and color.

VitaminjTX

Artwork from the Art of Disney store. It can be as simple as a print, a poster printout of imagineer's renderings, or a limited-edition piece. Up to your taste and budget.

We have purchased several items from the Art of Disney store. Love them all.

My souvenirs of choice were the pressed pennies. It was fun scouting for the machines and picking out the designs, as I took enough quarters and pennies to do 12 per park. I am probably going to turn some of them into a bracelet or necklace.

This is something my daughter and myself do as well. We love finding machines we haven't seen before. We have 4 books full of pressed coins.

Nitrokoff

Whatever catches your attention. Be warned however, this could be the beginning of a very dangerous obsession with whatever you're buying. *I'm looking at you, ornament people* ;) There's tons of things to buy in there. Be they pins, mugs, sno-globes, Vinylmations, shirts, pens, pressed pennies or plushies... you're bound to find something that you like and will remind you of your trip. I had a great meet and greet with Tinkerbell once and I just had to get a Tink pin. It's pinned to the inside of the visor in my car. Every time I pull it down I can't help but laugh at the memory of that M&G. So it's all up to you.

TheBeastMom

IF they have a guest artist I pick up even a small piece of art.

In 3/14 I got an artist signed Donald Duck as Bobba Fett. My adult son is going to love it!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom