Where in the World is Bob Saget?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MinnieM123

Premium Member
wish I had days to take off from work :(

I've been at my present job for 10 1/2 years and I always take vacation time; still, I have a lot accrued. I know that not everyone has extra vacation time, and I feel bad, especially, for people who are independent contractors for companies. If I didn't take a vacation day here and there, I'd lose (what's left) of my mind! :eek:

trr1

I've been at my present job for 10 1/2 years and I always take vacation time; still, I have a lot accrued. I know that not everyone has extra vacation time, and I feel bad, especially, for people who are independent contractors for companies. If I didn't take a vacation day here and there, I'd lose (what's left) of my mind! :eek:
I have 2 weeks of PTO but you have to schedule them at least 1 month in advance and then they might not let you take them if someone calls out sick
or if the needs of the bussiness are greater oh and we get no sick time

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
Yeah I won't be moving tomorrow after long bike ride. Felt the Burn.
I took a Benadryl last night, because I am allergic to just about everything I was touching yesterday - especially pine sap; and an Advil, because I am allergic to hard, physical labour.

I ended up sleeping just fine. We'll see how I feel once I head out to work shortly.

Sadly, I missed logging a post on page 1967 - the last time the Leafs won the Cup. Also, the same year I was born - which Hubby says is not a coincidence.

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR
My mother has an amazing garden every year. She starts her tomatoes in the house in these little incubator thingies - or buys plants. You can't start tomato seeds outside.

You should buy a big pot and a tomato plant and try again - there's nothing like a home grown tomato!

I am an avid gardener have been for over 30 years. You can certainly start tomatoes outdoors from seeds in the ground, farmers did prior to incubator things for hundreds of years. Seeds are natural and it is their cycle of life not only for flowers but most plants. I have had so many tomato plants grow on their own from disgarded tomatoes from the season before and the seeds germinate in the ground. Farmers do not start with little incubator thingies and transplant, they sow the seeds over acres of land much like they do with corn and soybean etc.

I just don't have time to play with either incubator thingies and they are very pricey nor do I want them in my home, outside I have no desire to thin the plants after they sprout or pluck the unworthy ones. It is easier to purchase a flat and plop them in a hole and done. I can purchase 6 starter tomatoes for $1.25 it is just a better use of my time than sowing seeds into the ground.

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR
I took a Benadryl last night, because I am allergic to just about everything I was touching yesterday - especially pine sap; and an Advil, because I am allergic to hard, physical labour.

I ended up sleeping just fine. We'll see how I feel once I head out to work shortly.

Sadly, I missed logging a post on page 1967 - the last time the Leafs won the Cup. Also, the same year I was born - which Hubby says is not a coincidence.

Funny Hubby. :eek:

My DD and I are both allergic to all evergreens. Surprisingly I am not as sore as I would have thought after riding the bike yesterday using those muscles that have been on sybatical since last fall. Just a bit. I walk everyday but this is a different set of muscles.

Cesar R M

Well, I've been procrastinating, and now it's time to get some work done, so I will see you all later. But first I'd like to say one thing: Forget spring:
1661282_753869281320531_1264578071730503697_n.jpg
But summer means scorching Sun.. sweating like mad everywhere D:

Not so frozen anymore.

Heck, we're even digging foundations this week.
Are you sure you didn't transformed into SHE HULK as you furiously moved the foundations?
then you transformed back and you didn't remember any of it?

The next DVD in our Netflix queue is Frozen. So I will be able to fully judge the movie. Unfortunately to get through the movie I have to listen to that dreaded song. :banghead:
You can always replace the song scene with this one:

@PUSH is 43 "likes" shy of 23,000.

27 for me to reach 11,000.

Where the heck is @Zweiland, now that @NYwdwfan is all caught up?
Issue as been rectified! (I'm smashing the like button as fast I can lol)

My stats are impressive, my intellect...not so much.

That being said...you can bow.

36963fa31820eaf41d15a5a155847582ce88f0b550f59e7a95cb85b72198c46b.jpg
HAHA..That one is a very nice macro! (ps, as long you do not bounce in the mirror like that "oh the huge manatee" macro)

PUSH

Original Poster
Some of PUSH's thoughts for the morning...

1) It sank in that there's only three weeks of the semester left (4 if you include finals week, and I have one on Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday :banghead:). This means it's crunch time where there's an insane amount of work due because professors put off assigning it for some reason.

2) I believe it is that thought that has me ready for another vacation. Unfortunately the next one we have "planned" (I use planned loosely because we've only talked about it a couple times) is a trip to Canton, Ohio in 2016. As you can tell that's quite a ways off yet.

3) It's the first humid day of the year for small town Wisconsin! Gotta say it feels pretty good coming off that awful winter.

MOXOMUMD

But summer means scorching Sun.. sweating like mad everywhere D:

Are you sure you didn't transformed into SHE HULK as you furiously moved the foundations?
then you transformed back and you didn't remember any of it?

You can always replace the song scene with this one:

Issue as been rectified! (I'm smashing the like button as fast I can lol)

HAHA..That one is a very nice macro! (ps, as long you do not bounce in the mirror like that "oh the huge manatee" macro)

I'd rather be sweating everywhere at the moment instead of being so cold the snot freezes in your nose.

NYwdwfan

Ha ha. No, I live with giants.
I am a completely average 5' 4 (and 1/4)".

I'm 5'4" too. Is that a recent photo? Looks like all the weight you wanted off must be long gone - you look great!

Some of PUSH's thoughts for the morning...

1) It sank in that there's only three weeks of the semester left (4 if you include finals week, and I have one on Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday :banghead:). This means it's crunch time where there's an insane amount of work due because professors put off assigning it for some reason.

2) I believe it is that thought that has me ready for another vacation. Unfortunately the next one we have "planned" (I use planned loosely because we've only talked about it a couple times) is a trip to Canton, Ohio in 2016. As you can tell that's quite a ways off yet.

3) It's the first humid day of the year for small town Wisconsin! Gotta say it feels pretty good coming off that awful winter.

Football HoF?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom