WDW Food Pictures Of The Day Part II

belledream

DSC08421.JPG

Volcano Roll - Tokyo Dining

DSC08424.JPG

Bento Box - Tokyo Dining

SorcererDonald16

I've a question about the truffle oil. How strong is it, and how much is on there? I don't do well with mushrooms. Not allergic per se, but I tend to get stomach cramps at the very least. The only thing I've been able to eat and enjoy that had mushrooms as an ingredient is Hamburger Helper Beef Stroganoff (yum!), and that's in part because there's not much and it's so processed.

Honestly I didn't even taste the truffle oil. Maybe a tiny, tiny hint of flavor, but nothing overpowering the two times I've had it. It may depend on how much the cook puts on it.

I would suggest asking if they can put it on the side. If not, they can always leave it off. Someone in our family did that both years. You definitely don't want stomach pain or cramps on vacation if you can avoid it! I have many food intolerances myself and it makes eating out stressful at times, I know!

SorcererDonald16

So much cheese!! (Not that this is a bad thing.) :eek: :hungry:
The sandwich (my meal) is super cheesy, and since it's Gruyere, it's definitely a lot to handle. I can barely eat a little over half of it.

I sampled the macaroni (a family member's entree) that day too, have several times over the years, and I can have one or two forkfulls of that before I feel physically ill. Really delicious, but just too much Gruyere for me to handle.

LAKid53

Official Member of the Girly Girl Fan Club
Premium Member
I was going to take a picture, but I was sooo hungry and it smelled sooo good. The mushroom risotto at Ragland Road is to die for! And what can you say about the bread pudding.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom