It’s the 2nd Annual UNofficial WDWMagic Girls Cruise!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Disneyfalcon

Original Poster
By the way, I just checked availability for a three bedroom through DVC. I don't have enough points, but we could think about renting some together! BLT has a 3 bedroom villa for 99 points, Boardwalk has one for 88 and AKL had one for 85. Split up between us that's not too bad? Just something to consider. :)

Tiggerish

Resident Redhead
Premium Member
By the way, I just checked availability for a three bedroom through DVC. I don't have enough points, but we could think about renting some together! BLT has a 3 bedroom villa for 99 points, Boardwalk has one for 88 and AKL had one for 85. Split up between us that's not too bad? Just something to consider. :)

Does the Grand Villa fit all of us?

sweetpee_1993

Yaaaay!!! So glad things are coming together! Literally! How cool that we'll all be together the night before?! I know our group this year is much smaller but it's definitely coming with some awesome benefits all its own. I'm really excited!

sweetpee_1993

It's too bad it's only one night. I could totally make a bang up meal for everyone, since there is a kitchen.

#foodislove :inlove:

I've not had your cooking but just judging by the 1 recipe you shared with me, I know I'd loooove what you'd whip up for us! BTW, I lost the recipe for the couscous fruit salad. Can you hook me up with that link again??? With the warm weather setting in I've been craving it! :p

plaz10

There's just 6 of us that I know of. We should be good. I'm totally up for splitting 1 big villa. We'd have a washer & dryer! WooHoooooo!!!!!

This made me laugh out loud. "We'd have a washer & dryer!" I know your excitement for laundry. So funny. So Kelly. So jealous I'm missing this trip.

Kerby626

I've not had your cooking but just judging by the 1 recipe you shared with me, I know I'd loooove what you'd whip up for us! BTW, I lost the recipe for the couscous fruit salad. Can you hook me up with that link again??? With the warm weather setting in I've been craving it! :p

Oh id love the recipe too please

I'll take any you will share

Tiggerfanatic

Made my reservations for after the Cruise - Thursday, Friday and Saturday at the Wilderness Lodge! So if anyone wants to bunk in just let me know. I've never stayed there and am really looking forward to it.
Decided not to go to the parks after this cruise. Crunched the numbers and I can do the 2015 Girls cruise for about the same money as 3 nights @ WDW. I didn't think I'd be able to go with my big trip to Japan next spring, but it works if I give up the parks this trip. And I would really rather cruise with my peeps!

Disneyfalcon

Original Poster
I may come in on Friday to get one day in at the parks. But I probably can't stay after this time either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom