Spring Training Anyone?

MonorailRed

Applebees
tumblr_lvgbpyePMI1qe9a5to1_500.gif

englanddg

One Little Spark...
Hahaha Nice

tumblr_m0dgb8gXZo1qipaaeo1_500.gif
There's a reason why the character and song still mean something today.

That is what Imagineers should strive for. Telling meaningful tales, wonderful stories, excellent themes. Not that money doesn't have something to do with it, but when it's done on the cheap and dumbed down, it shows.

It also loses competitions.

BRING IT!

LittleGiants16

Original Poster
Teams go up a week from today and the first official challenge goes up then as well. But, just to tide over you early starters I'll put up an individual warm-up challenge just as a teaser. And by the way, winner gets a one point head start on everyone else!

You warm-up challenge is to design a food cart. Yes, a simple, ordinary food cart. But we are imagineers! We can't simply plop a man into an area and tell him to sell food, we must build him an abode and appropriately theme it. For this competition I want:

A location
A backstory/theme (work them together, make it cohesive)
What will be served
And why you chose what you chose

Drawings/pictures are up to you. No more than two though, I really like writing. Oh, and one more thing, keep things realistic. I really like ideas that could be constructed in the real world. This goes for future competitions as well, if I can't see it happening you're going to get marked down. Aside from that word of advice knock yourselves out! Any questions just ask! Later Gators!

MonorailRed

Applebees
Teams go up a week from today and the first official challenge goes up then as well. But, just to tide over you early starters I'll put up an individual warm-up challenge just as a teaser. And by the way, winner gets a one point head start on everyone else!

You warm-up challenge is to design a food cart. Yes, a simple, ordinary food cart. But we are imagineers! We can't simply plop a man into an area and tell him to sell food, we must build him an abode and appropriately theme it. For this competition I want:

A location
A backstory/theme (work them together, make it cohesive)
What will be served
And why you chose what you chose

Drawings/pictures are up to you. No more than two though, I really like writing. Oh, and one more thing, keep things realistic. I really like ideas that could be constructed in the real world. This goes for future competitions as well, if I can't see it happening you're going to get marked down. Aside from that word of advice knock yourselves out! Any questions just ask! Later Gators!

I kinda have two questions on this...

I'm assuming this food cart has to be in Walt Disney World Resort?

Also :bookworm:, what's your definition of a food cart? A food kiosk with wheels? A cart that is able to move?

LittleGiants16

Original Poster
To both your questions:

Yes, unless specified everything must be somewhere within Walt Disney World. That does not mean it has to be inside the parks.

A food cart is exemplified by the pictures below!
DSCN5393_opt.jpg

photo-242194.jpg

NYC-food-cart.jpg

Thanks guys!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom